What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors 2006 Team :)

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
All done!!

Well thanks to my four starting players for getting all your pieces in. Much appreciated. Made my first game running this team pretty good. So thank you very much!
Hopefully with all five posts we can make it a regular aspect to our game for the 2007 season.

I'll now have to deliberate over round 2! hehehe.

Jesbass

First Grade
It's always good to get all five articles in. Last season, we managed that until the very last round. Hopefully we can go one better this season. :)

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Jesbass said:
It's always good to get all five articles in. Last season, we managed that until the very last round. Hopefully we can go one better this season. :)

Yep, you're right Jes. I'd definitely like to see consistency from all of us ;)

MKEB...

Staff member
I got home from work late...so I was feverishly hammering on my key board to have it done by 9:eek:o. The I worked out it was 9:00 sydney time. Doh

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
mad kiwi elloco bandido said:
I got home from work late...so I was feverishly hammering on my key board to have it done by 9:eek:o. The I worked out it was 9:00 sydney time. Doh

Hehe, either way good work mad kiwi

Jesbass

First Grade
mad kiwi elloco bandido said:

Lol, sorry mate. I didn't get your MSN message until after midnight! :sarcasm: :lol:

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Ok Forum 7 team,
Round 1 finished (we are still awaiting the marks and results) and while all that is still in progress, I'm just wondering who is up for Round 2? It starts April 8th. So far Robster is free and well Jesbass is up for it (thou if he is turning his internet off tomorrow, we'll see how things are for him). I'd like to hear back from the rest of you thou like KTF if you are keen to play, Mix-if you are indeed still in this team or not, also warriors4life who I don't think anyone of us has seen in a while) and EF (thou I gather you'd have alot on your hands at the moment). Ray- that is your call if you are up for it, thou you are on holidays at the moment, so whether you have time to write...I don't know. If you are up then I can put you in.

Thanks in advance guys
See you guys in Round 2.

Btw, we'll be playing at home against the Cougars so we've got a little luxury of having three reserves for this match

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Ok well unfortunate not to get the Bags this time guys, hard luck but nevermind. Just have to forget about it and move on. At least we got the cobwebs out of the way.

I still need to hear back from rayroxon, keeping the faith, mix, aussie warrior and nzwarrior

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Ok well unfortunate not to get the Bags this time guys, hard luck but nevermind. Just have to forget about it and move on. At least we got the cobwebs out of the way.

I still need to hear back from rayroxon, keeping the faith, mix, aussie warrior and nzwarrior

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Alright team here's the lineup for Round 2 vs Cougars
byrne_rovelli_fan82
Keepingthefaith
Jesbass
rayroxon
Robster

bench:
murphdogg1
Nz Warrior
mad kiwi elloco bandido

So, the starters make you sure you get writing! Feel free to post it up in the appropriate Warriors Forum 7's thead here or @ LU for reading/editing before adding it to the games thread
Thanks and good luck guys.
Ps- congrats to rayroxon who will be making his Forum 7's debut

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Players, get your articles up as soon as you can. Have a look through it editing wise if posible. Remember, Wednesday 18th April. 9pm sydney time is the deadline.

Mine wll be up Tuesday evening...or Wednesay morning..

Robster

Bench
Skinny sorry to worry you but I don't think I have time to write a article, I have a new job. Perhaps I could do a rush one wednesday evening if you get desprete.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Mate, seriously you should have told me a bit earlier...next time don't annouance you can play if yuo can't. Look you'll just have to think of something, no offense because alot of the bench players are also really busy and won't have time to just sturt something up now.

A note now to all fourm 7's players. If you can't make a match please tell me immediately and don't wait until two days prior to deadline! I only post the team exactly a week from the match ending so before then you either have to make up your mind to play or not.

*annoyed*

at this rate it just might be me and ray posting at the moment, Jesbass hopefully and ktf but this does look like a 2nd loss guys and I won't be pleased we aren't being consistant.

Robster, don't do this again.

Jesbass

First Grade
Skins, don't worry about me. I'll have an article up for sure.

When it comes to bench players, they should be writing an article as if they're in the starting side, regardless, so that if a starting player pulls out they already have an article ready and waiting. Just my 2c.

Latest posts