What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors 2006 Team :)

Jesbass

First Grade
Okay, this is how it stands as of now:
byrne_rovelli82
jesbass
PolarBob
mixmasterreece
mad kiwi elloco bandido

BENCH:
Esoj

MKEB...

Staff member
Dead was the cohesion that pulled the Warriors together and born was fundamental differing. Differing between fans and management on the transparency of the club's administration and those it owed.

Was the club to serve the shareholders or those who poured such an emotional investment into the black jersey?

That says it all. In three sentences you have gained one supporters respect.
Onya man.

Jesbass

First Grade
Alright, fellow Warriors. The team was named a few days ago, and so far not a peep out of anyone, lol! I'll have my article in - how is everyone else going?

Jesbass

First Grade
Pistol said:
Well done Warriors. You had a good first season

:thumn

Thanks, Pistol. I only noticed this now. Best of luck to the Rabbitohs as they continue to push on through the finals. :)

Jesbass

First Grade
warriors4life said:
Is there still spots available to sign up?

I would think so, w4l. I know PB is leaving the team, and we had a few non-starters in 2006. It might pay saying hello in the similar thread at nzwarriors, too. Robster is the captain, and at the end of the day, he has the final say, I believe.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
We're back up and running guys. We've got a new season to get on with so no bidding around the bush. Everyone who was previously envolved, or didn't get enough game time in 2006 needs to post in this thread a.s.a.p or pm me.
And I do mean NOW! lol
If anyone else is interested in joining also please let me or Robster know.

Thanks

Jesbass

First Grade
I'm still around, hopefully. Definitely not available before the season proper, though.

Robster

Bench
so far

jesbass
Robster (c)
mxmstereece
byrne_rovelli82
Keepingthefaith
mad kiwi elloco bandido
Enterfien

who else is keen?

Robster

Bench
jesbass
Robster (c)
mxmstereece
byrne_rovelli82
Keepingthefaith
mad kiwi elloco bandido
Enterfien
fiamacho
warriors4life.

Skinner

Coach
byrne_rovelli_fan82 said:
Hey, does anyone know what's going on with the locker room area? I couldn't get in last time. Had some error or something.

The F7's site is still being upgraded.