What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors 2006 Team :)

Jesbass

First Grade
People have definitely posted in the locker room. There is an updated post of available and unavailable players in the match thread. Obviously, if you want to select the team out here, that's your call, but availabilities, (currently less than seven I believe), are definitely in the locker room. ;)

Lossy

Juniors
byrne_rovelli_fan82 said:
Checked the LR and Polar Bob's put his hand up I think.

Yep. Some things had to be done and I should be able to fit this in now. Available if selected.

Jesbass

First Grade
As Graeme Hughes would say, "Seeeeeeeensational stuff!"

That makes six of us, Rob, including mad kiwi who would prefer a bench spot. Any luck with either Wiki or Fia, (or anyone on our roster, for that matter, lol), stepping in as player number seven?

Jesbass

First Grade
Looks like phonetec has come on board, according to the official team announcement. :)

phonetec, if you don't have the password to the locker room, ask Robster, byrne_rovelli_fan82, mixmasterreece, myself, or just about anyone else via PM. ;)

Jesbass

First Grade
Yep, it'll be a close run thing, but mine will be in. You can count the number of matches I've pulled out of on one hand...after you've chopped all your fingers off...

Poor Lions. They might not even get four articles, now. :(

Jesbass

First Grade
Well, no, because they might get their fourth article in and pip us at the post. ;)

Plus I've seen a team post four articles and lose to a team that posted two...very funny match, lol...

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
jesbass said:
Well, no, because they might get their fourth article in and pip us at the post. ;)

Plus I've seen a team post four articles and lose to a team that posted two...very funny match, lol...

lol that's true.
But you never know. These Lions might be sneaky. They could just turn up at the very last second...so keep yer eyes peels.

Jesbass

First Grade
Fia, the game started on Sunday and is due to end Wednesday, July 12th at 11pm NZT. Are you able to contribute? We're at least one player short.

Jesbass

First Grade
What's going on, Robster? Still no word - we have five in the locker room ready to play, but articles probably aren't getting written without a named side. :/

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Yeah that's a tough one. I have a couple planned but don't know if I should write them yet...damn it. I'll see if I can bother Robster later..

Jesbass

First Grade
Just write them up, Skins. Have something ready in case, because we may have to go in blind.

Jesbass

First Grade
Okay, Robster has just told me he's unavailable, so I'm going to take this thing by the scruff of the neck.

Here's the lineup as it stands at the moment:
byrne_rovelli82
jesbass
PolarBob
mixmasterreece

I'll contact mad kiwi elloco bandido, Esoj, KeepingTheFaith and Fiamacho to source their availability, but until the time, can everyone listed above please get to work on their articles? Cheers. :)

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
ATTENTION WARRIORS FOURM 7 PLAYERS.

Please if you are listed in the message above *points to the post before this one by Jesbass* get in contact with him a.s.a.p (if you already have then great) or me and sort out a written article before this wendesday (9th august), even if you aren't picked to play this second to last round you may for the final match so have one prepared.
Also, for those who still can't get into the locker room again you can contact Jesbass or myself via PM.

Thanks.