What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors 2006 Team :)

Robster

Bench
yep sure is, okay we have just the 1 trail before the regular season hits off, just wondering who is up for selection?

Robster

Bench
We are playing the Eels in a pre season trail
so far we have

6 Esoj (c)
10 go_the_doggies

Robster

Bench
Iafeta said:
What's the go? What do you have to do?

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=114999
thats a match played last year!! basically f7s is about writting articles based on the great game Rugby league , 5 players per team post and play another team each round, basically from when the ref puts the game thread up on a sunday you have 10 days until a wednesday 9pm to get your article in, articles can be up to 750 words, at fulltime the ref marks each players post outta 10, with the team having the highest score winning the match, there has been 4 seasons so far, with the last time the warriors having a team was way back in the first season back in the rleague.com days.

F7S.LEAGUEUNLIMITED.COM has way more information that i have offered.

Wiki

Juniors
Hey there guys :)

Althought I might be only able to play about four games I look forward to giving this a go and expanding my vocabulary.

Cheers.

:D

MKEB...

Staff member
Well if it is any help my mates and I work at the dom post.

So basically you write about the game that day?

Robster

Bench
its anything to do with rugby league from your first Rugby league match playing as a kid to Stuart being the worst coach of the NRL lol.

Robster

Bench
talking to madkiwi online msn, he has expressed his interested and has joined our ranks of players.

I had to release a few players, as they are either not intersted or have not been in contact with me the past 2 months via msn, email, pms.

current squad is

1 KeepingtheFaith (kiwi)
2 Jonb (kiwi)
3 Kingy (aussie) :roll:
5 Murphdogg1 (kiwi)
6 Esoj (kiwi)
7 Jesbass (kiwi)
8 Wiki (kiwi)
9 Robster (c) (kiwi)
10 Go_the_doggies (kiwi)
11 mad kiwi elloco bandido (kiwi)
13 fiamacho (kiwi)
14 warriors4life (kiwi)

Skinner

Coach
For you guys who are not familiar with F7's go up towards the top of the Forums
Menu and read through some of the game threads. That'll give you a flavour of
what it's all about.

Cheers
Skinner

Robster

Bench
thanks mewes

anyways
--------------------------
we have a trail against the Rhinos (a team which wants one last game until they are folded) this is rhinos chance to say good bye to f7s for the season,

so far

4 mewes
6 Esoj
8 Wiki
10 go_the_doggies
-

Bench
9 Robster (c)
-

That leaves one spot open in the starting line up, and one spot open on the bench, any rookies wanna put there hands up?

Robster

Bench
mad kiwi has changed his mind and will play in the trail :)

4 mewes
6 Esoj
8 Wiki
10 go_the_doggies
11 mad kiwi elloco bandido (kiwi)

Bench
9 Robster (c)

Esoj has played 3 trail match's, as he asks that if any rookies want a go that he be happy to take a rest in this match as he has been tested in this game.