What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

we cant win with timmy

caylo

Bench
Well whit timmy off they scored 14 points, with timmy on they scored zip. I'm not saying that timmy is needed in defense, but in attack with him not there we were pedestrian. Not much organization. In the second half, although we only scored the one try, we look so much more dangerous.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Cant believe Timmy copping any flak after last nights performance, he came back on after popping his shoulder. Great effort just to get back out there.

Pazza

First Grade
i cant believe that the team is copping so much sh*t from you guys! they gave the competition favorites a real shake.

be proud of your team

Stagger eel

Staff member
Suitman said:
Yes.

We had our poor moments, but there was plenty to feel good about, last night.

Suity

what made it even more frustrating was the poor moments was school boy type errors..how doea a team compete with the benchmark in the league and yet do the things they did to lose it?

that made the loss more gut wrenching.

Suitman

Post Whore
eelavation said:
what made it even more frustrating was the poor moments was school boy type errors..how doea a team compete with the benchmark in the league and yet do the things they did to lose it?

that made the loss more gut wrenching.

Yeh, it was like that. On the other hand, there were moments of brilliance.
Can't work these guys out.
We had Chad running wide a couple of times late in the game, and when he had the opportunity to pass the ball, he didn't have a clue.
As you said, schoolboy errors. Very frustrating.

Suity

CrazyEel

Bench
Playing under pressure does that, Melb did likewise. Still, IMO it was only the bounce of the ball that denied us.

goboggo

Juniors
I think there is an error in the thread title. On the end of the word "with" there should be three more letters. O.U.T.

Let's put a kid who hasn't play a single game of first grade into the team with two rounds to go?! Fair dinkum.

I don't know why some people watch Rugby League if their only satisfaction will be a Grand Final victory.

Pazza

First Grade
without tim, i think we would be no where near as dynamic as we are. i think guys like mateo, inu, hayne, finch, riddell would all struggle without tim's creative touches

jayjayselmes

Juniors
gustarny said:
Sorry ive read these posts for so long and never usually post but i am convinced we cannot win this year with tim at half 1 good kick out of 12 aint good enough.Not once did he try and take the line on.or chip and chase .he is to predictable the defence knows hes going to give it all the time they just wait to smash the receiver.I watch all lower grade games and would take one of two options shift finch to half and promote kris keating this bloke is a future superstar.Or slot blake green inat halfand leave finch at 58.

well said best post of the week

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
We did only because the storm were put off not knowing Mateos background as a 5/8, in saying that Tim almost single handedly won us that game. If grothe grounds the ball we win!!

are you serious? this has to be biggest tripe ive read all week.

not knowing mateos background hahahahaah :lol::lol::roll:

Bazal

Post Whore
jayjayselmes said:

I would assume this means you don't read what you post then? Because I've seen more intelligent comments in a bowl of mouldy alphabet soup. Tim got belted and came back to lead us to within one dropped ball of beating the Storm...but you probably weren't watching that, I hear Wade was part of a swimsuit contest last night so you were probably watching that with a years supply of Kleenex

Ron Jeremy

Coach
jayjayselmes said:

not knowing mateos background hahahahaah :lol::lol::roll:

Your a f**king idiot, even the commentators couldn't believe Mateo was playing 5/8 as they didn't know he use to play 5/8 in Flegg, wank.

Stagger eel

Staff member
the forwards appear to have worked harder while Tim wasn't there because the distribution was mainly 1 out stuff, it was almost as if we were on Autopilot for a while there.

Tim does stear us around the park better than anyone else at the club at the moment and if he's not there than I think Finch will struggle to replace him and the rest of them suffer.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Bazal said:
I would assume this means you don't read what you post then? Because I've seen more intelligent comments in a bowl of mouldy alphabet soup. Tim got belted and came back to lead us to within one dropped ball of beating the Storm...but you probably weren't watching that, I hear Wade was part of a swimsuit contest last night so you were probably watching that with a years supply of Kleenex

hahahaha yep well done.

he came back.. its a miracle............ bless the lord

Bazal

Post Whore
jayjayselmes said:
hahahaha yep well done.

A typically unintelligent response...that's pretty much what I've come to expect from you, nothing but hot air and abject stupidity. How about putting some f**king evidence or even intelligent opinion out there on the matter? Or is that too taxing for your single figure number of braincells?

Stagger eel

Staff member
jayjayselmes said:
hahahaha yep well done.

not many would after dislocating their shoulder..it showed a great deal of mental and physical toughness and I applaud him for it.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
jayjayselmes said:
hahahaha yep well done.

Yeah we'll bless the lord more so if you piss off back to the official site.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Bazal said:
A typically unintelligent response...that's pretty much what I've come to expect from you, nothing but hot air and abject stupidity. How about putting some f**king evidence or even intelligent opinion out there on the matter? Or is that too taxing for your single figure number of braincells?

He's a legit farkwit of the highest order, deadset i wish he'd f**k off to North Korea or something.

Latest posts