What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 1 Finals v NZW

Fangs

Coach
What a day.

Nothing like sun burn on top of burn from Parra game the week before

I sat that one out was hectic with crowds all year.

Got to go to homebush to watch the prelim which was good fun but an overcast day.

Fangs

Coach
I was there on the SW hill, heckled by Bronc gronks at 12-0. Then they all scurried away. Gordy's last game eh? Suck shit big fella. That's for your unprovoked assault on Ben Ross.

Good payback for round 1 which I did see live. Up in the eastern stand.

I remember thinking we were playing the Sharks because we ran out wearing blue. Girds in the 6 and Preston on the wing. That injury Girds got that day was forunate in way because it got Preston back in the halves.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I think we've all made it clear where we stand on the whole butt-hole issue. No-one's changing their minds.
Let's talk finals hey?

Which is a far better idea.
Never in my wildest dreams 2000 to 2002 did I dream Penrith would be in 4 finals in 4 years with 3 MP to boot.
Wonderful time to be alive.
I'm hoping that Sommerton's shoulder is not an issue and he can be on the bench for Kenny.
If Sommerton can't make it, I'm fine with 'bummer Luke' being part of the team. Provided he doesn't want to do further work experience as a Proctologist.
I also get the feeling (that Luai's shoulder is progessing better than expected.

I'm less of Bold and Beautiful. More likely to be dementia and deranged.

Latest posts