What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 2 Finals: Parra v Raiders GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 16/9/22

King-Gutho94

Coach
I'd be sticking with Waqa. He's been good enough for first grade all year, you potentially damage the bloke psychologically if you drop him this week and if Simonsson has a stinker and costs us the game, same goes for him.
Yeah give Waqa the benefit of the doubt.

Its very rarely a seasoned first grader plays 2 shockers in a row.

Chipmunk

Coach
Any chance of a last min change Simonson in for Blake?

Obviously Blake has had some errors last 2 games, but bigger concern is his work rate…66 m last week (and probably a third from that line break) and only 60m against the storm…

not good enough for a winger ….
Simmonson doesn't seem to have many metres in him either, and seems to run across field more than straight.

I think Brown might come in for Makatoa.

lingard

Coach
This match will be a lot harder than people are expecting, as I think the Raiders are probably going better than most give them credit for. They certainly have the momentum. Hopefully they're due for a loss.

Given our squad and we're we've come from, losing here really isn't an option though, and not getting the win tonight will be totally unacceptable.

The fallout, both external and internal, if we lose tonight will be monumental.

It is simply time for everyone in the joint to stand up and deliver.

Just get it done.
I actually can't see us winning this. Could get ugly.

Parra

Referee
Shits me when all the pundits tip Canberra but the line does not move. We want some value.

Latest posts