What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We'll make the GF this year

hellteam

First Grade
They'll end up like Canterbury last year.... going from the wooden spoon to losing preliminary finalists I reckon

Monk

Referee
We need to clean up our penalty count, teams in the finals will capitalise on getting 10+ penalties per game, good defence from us but.

Avenger

Immortal
The Roosters were awesome. Well done. If we don't get there I hope Smithy jags his first comp this year.

Delboy

First Grade
Just back from the game, well done 1,

reminds me of Eels 2001, speed at the edges and solid defence prepared to slow the play the ball

Smith outcoached my team, again

Best team we have played against this year, much better than the Dragons

alan89

Juniors
One game at a time guys... the Roosters showed their best and worst form against Manly, and they need to fix their consistency in games if they are to win. If the chooks can keep their error rate down, there is no doubt they will go far in the finals..

Dazraider

Juniors
if they keep playing like they have bene against the sharks and now cowboys they will have no chance to make the grand final

This team lacks maturity. I think making the semis after the disaster that was last year is basically their grand final. Maybe next year.

fowlster

Juniors
Depth at hooker worries me.
Koops was/is a train wreck, and Jaubs was out of sorts (dummy half knock-on, dropping off tackles etc.).
If Friend is not available for the finals our options are poor.

Jones maybe ?

Tom Ace

Bench
Depth at hooker worries me.
Koops was/is a train wreck, and Jaubs was out of sorts (dummy half knock-on, dropping off tackles etc.).
If Friend is not available for the finals our options are poor.

Jones maybe ?

Sam Brunton possibly

fowlster

Juniors
No thanks to Jones. Jaubs it is.

No Jaubs please.
I try very hard to like all players that pull on our jumper, but when Jaubs was playing, the game had the stench of 2009 all over it.

Any other team would have put 30 points on us in the first half on Saturday.

Brunton off the bench instead of Koops ?

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Cracking if we do, i bought GF tickets when we had the 3 losses in a row so if the Roosters are there its a bonus for me.

I think we have as good a chance as any of the 8 (minus Manly lol) of getting there. minimise the errors and stop forcing the pass/offload when its not on and its possible

Latest posts