What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wentworthville Magpies NSW State cup champions 08 official thread.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I knew Cleaver played well but having just watched the game close up he was even better tha what I thought he was saturday.

we need to re-sign him immidiately.

parra.letic

Juniors
I knew Cleaver played well but having just watched the game close up he was even better tha what I thought he was saturday.

we need to re-sign him immidiately.

Agreed. This is one that better not slip through our fingers

He was having 2 hitups a set regularly and making meters every time

big unit aswell.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I don't suppose anyone recorded the game? I'd love to get a copy of it ...

mate I did on fox IQ however I'm not technoligically minded enough to put it on a disk, i'll talk to my wife about the possibility of doing it as she's more techno cluey than I am, in the meantime MITS may of recorded the game and can probably send you a copy if he has.

stay tuned.

Calexico

Juniors
mate I did on fox IQ however I'm not technoligically minded enough to put it on a disk, i'll talk to my wife about the possibility of doing it as she's more techno cluey than I am, in the meantime MITS may of recorded the game and can probably send you a copy if he has.

stay tuned.

Cheers Stagger. I can't say the same about my wife :lol:. Any format from either you or MITS would be much appreciated. Sounds like a real cracker of a game. Let's hope they've got a couple more of them left in'em.

strider

Post Whore

stay tuned.
the first man to ever admit his wife knows more about techy stuff than himself :lol:

can she change a car tyre too?

wittyz chick

Coach
Well for anyone who's up late or has Fox IQ and missed the game.. it's on again Friday 2am.. *reminds self to set Fox IQ to record*

noosa-eel

Juniors
I watched the game last night and thought Cleaver had a monster of a game (we could have done with some of his runs up the guts) and Maloney played well too but had a shocker with his kicks.

Go Wenty :crazy:

wittyz chick

Coach
Maloney's goal-kicking lately has been shocking!!

He was kicking so well for about 3/4s of the year.. not good this time of year as well

Stagger eel

Staff member
to be fair on him he was kicking into a stiff breeze in the first half and they were all practically from the sideline, but I agree he's struck them better in the past.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Attention all Wenty/Parra supporters!!

there will be a supporters bus departing Wentworthville leagues club next sunday to go to Campbelltown.

Time: TBA

Cost: $5.00

interested people can PM me for further information to book their seat.

peace.

and no Twizzle we won't be picking you up.

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
thanks Eela

watched the replay this morning, great game

Coleman looks a good prospect and he's carrying a fair bit of excess baggage, will need to get fit to make it to the NRL team

our halves dictated the play well in the heat during the second half

go Wenty

Stagger eel

Staff member
thanks Eela

watched the replay this morning, great game

Coleman looks a good prospect and he's carrying a fair bit of excess baggage, will need to get fit to make it to the NRL team

our halves dictated the play well in the heat during the second half

go Wenty

you mean Cleaver??

Craig retired years ago..:lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
The mighty Wenty's play Manly in the GF qualifier after they beat Balmain 34-18 today, the result was incredible given that Balmain lead 18-6 at half time.

couple of things of note.

* Jeff Robson didn't play today as I heard he broke his hand and could be in doubt for next week.

* Michael Bani appeared to have damaged an arm or shoulder and is also in serios doubt.

* Adam Cuthebetson was absolutely awsome and if he plays next week he will be an absolute menace to our side. Cuthbo will only play if he doesn't play on Friday night or if the Warriors manage to end Manly's drean in fg.

* George Rose is another player who really lead from the front and will be a key player of their next week.

In the other game and in an absolute boil over, the Wests Magpies defeated the minor premiers, the bears by about 34-10 and will play the Jets in the other GF qualifier next week.