What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wentworthville Magpies NSW State cup champions 08 official thread.

Hellsy

Immortal
As are the silver seats which I have already said I prefer...

Nikki - Your photos don't work... or is it just me?? They are all little boxes with red crosses in them

Calexico

Juniors
Hellsy said:
As are the silver seats which I have already said I prefer...

Nikki - Your photos don't work... or is it just me?? They are all little boxes with red crosses in them
No, it's not just you Hellsy - I'm getting the same thing with the photo's.

Hellsy

Immortal
Is it maybe because they have their URL as being an image on Facebook?
I can't use F/Book at work, but I couldnt see the pics at home either so I am confused.

**Waits for technical person to step in and explain**

Hellsy said:
I can't use F/Book at work, but I couldnt see the pics at home either so I am confused.

I can't explain it. they work for me on a PC that has never logged on to facebook. Ever.

So that would rule out Cookies sending Login information to get it. So really that has good me Snookered.

fish eel

Immortal
I think we should forget upgrading parra and get the state to pump that cash into grandstand and corporate facilities so wenty get the crowds they deserve

carson

Juniors
fish eel said:
I think we should forget upgrading parra and get the state to pump that cash into grandstand and corporate facilities so wenty get the crowds they deserve

After we upgrade the grandstand can we rename it the Ray Price stand?

fish eel

Immortal
carson said:
After we upgrade the grandstand can we rename it the Ray Price stand?

Yes.

But then we should change it to a genric name in 12 months time to get a bit of cheap publicity.

carson

Juniors
Suitman said:
But where is the statue going to go?

Suity

Nowhere, unless of course the Wentworthville Magpies are prepared to part fund it.

I blame everything on the CEO of the Wentworthville Magpies!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
just in more football related news.

Justin Horo is likely to be out of action for 5 weeks after his injury in the trial at Albury.

Nikki

Coach
Hellsy said:

Sorry :( Its just easier for me to host from Facebook these days as it saves the double handling of uploading onto photobucket then uploading back into Facebook.

Parra Guru

Coach
I agree fish. If Ringrose was in Pendle Hill, it would make it so much better from a marketing perspective.

Hellsy

Immortal
Nikki said:
Sorry :( Its just easier for me to host from Facebook these days as it saves the double handling of uploading onto photobucket then uploading back into Facebook.

No No thats sweet!
It is very time consuming isnt it.

MarkInTheStands said:
I asked that question last week to Chris Jurd.

I was informed that the NSW Cup shorts and Socks (as part of the JV) are different to the JBC team and the Gear had not arrived from ISC yet.

I was also told ISC came back with the first Production version of our Playing Strip and it had errors on it, Errors that occur in Manufacture as the Club already signed off on the test strip.

Thanks mate...

To all those worried about the stands at Ringrose -- just sit on the grass!

Nikki

Coach
Has anyone joined the Wenty website yet? I cant seem to join up for some reason.

Also, who is going on Sunday, and how do you actually get there?

Nikki

Coach
With directions or the website? :lol:

For anyone looking for directions, apparantly its near the Dunc Grey Velodrome which is more Bass Hill than Bankstown.. But dont hold me to that...

I can tell you that Brod Wright will be backin up to play for Wenty as he only got on the field in the last 10 mins tonight :(

Latest posts