What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Were is the AMNRL going?

roopy

Referee
Tomahawk,
If you edited a post you should leave a note in the text where you edited, so everyone is clear on what happened.

grubsey

Juniors
Thanks Roopy.

Tomahawk – I know exactly what I wrote and the only thing you took out of my post was an apology to you if your spelling was affected by your handicap, which is just a joke folks, I only said that because he mentioned it in the first place.

It never ceases to amaze me, but you continue to talk nonsense and misquote the facts or as you put it, you take feedback from other people and write it the way YOU want. This should illustrate quite clearly to you all that Tomahawks views and opinions are somewhat misguided.

Anyway Tomahawk, I am always happy to oblige a fan, so here are your answers;

My previous post took about 30 minutes to type out, time well spent to curb your gibberish. It is amazing how quickly one can type when ones thoughts are clear, concise and accurate and when one can use more than one finger without 30 second searches for the next letter between every keystroke.

No, I did not use a thesaurus. I do not own one and never have.

I graduated from University in 1993.

I do not take acting classes; I am somewhat of a natural thespian (Tomahawk, this word means actor, not a girl who like girls).

My kicking game is better than ever, as you so kindly pointed out in one of your previous posts. I ended the 2003 AMNRL season with an 86% strike rate (37 goals from 43 attempts) and currently my Tomahawks record stands at 78% (21 goals from 27 attempts) over 12 games. In the games for the Tomahawks you would have seen me play; my strike rate is 83% (15 goals from 18 attempts – NZ A 0/1, Souths Sydney 2/3, Ireland 4/4 and Japan 9/10). Roopy, surely Tomahawk’s grading of my kicking prowess as “horrible” is “Excessively Obscene” and “Slanderous”. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

And as for your claim that you played in two of the three Wildcats/Bulls games in 2003, you are kidding aren’t you? You must have been the invisible man or hiding somewhere because if I or anyone else would have seen you, we would have targeted you immediately. I can maybe buy that you got on in the dying minutes of the Round 3 clash which the Bulls lost 42-24 (and were only down 24 points at halftime, 30-6, not 33 points as you once again incorrectly recall and report), but I very much doubt you played in the Round 8 clash when the Bulls were up 30-12 at halftime and the Wildcats were coming home with a wet sail, eventually going down 34-40 with the game going down to the absolute last second of the game. You didn’t get on in the even the final seconds of the grand final when the Bulls were down 42-10 and the game gone, so why would anyone believe that you played in the Round 8 game when the pressure was on and the Bulls had a chance to win the Minor Premiership and secure the first week of the semi finals off and an easier run to the grand final? I hope you really don’t expect us all to believe that do you? And by the way, the referee for the Round 3 game was Glen Mills guy Graham Desmond. So for the last time, stop your whining!!!

So once again everyone, Tomahawk continues to misquote the facts and talk nonsense and once takes HIS OWN original thread of “Where is the AMNRL Going” to discuss unrelated and irrelevant issues like The Mole’s kicking and literary abilities, educational background and acting aspirations??? Once again, The Mole sets the record straight.

As Roopy quite rightly said, “members are asked to hold their discussions in a rational and mature manner”. As a moderator of this forum yourself Tomahawk, I would have thought that you were well aware of this policy? I would also assume that this particular forum should be used to discuss matters that directly relate to the AMNRL and rugby league matters in America in general. So let’s cut all the crap and keep it that way.

Until Tomahawk opens his mouth again and dribbles…

Tomahawk

Staff member
Roopy

I apologies about the way I edited those postings. I am not going to let anyone in this forum attack another person, including myself like Grubsey has been doing.

Grubsey:

First just so you know I played with hot dog in the scrimmage game before the 2003 season. Dave Nui and myself were the only two Bulls players who went over and played on the other team. This was because they did not have enough players. That is the game hot dog got injured in. So ask him if I played.

Also when the Bulls traveled to Conn. The first time we played you guys. The field was swamp invested and had bird sh*t (from all the geese in that area) all over the field. Since you say I did not play, I guess you would also say my uniform got muddy from me jumping in all those mud puddles.

Also, how did I get a 2nd degree dislocated shoulder in Sea Isle? Guess Artie never wrapped me up, and Super Dave (Media) never came to help me. I guess that never happened since I have never played rugby before.

Also tell me this, Why did people always come up to me and ask me how my shoulder was? If I remember correctly, Portale and Bull were two of your guys that came up to me. That’s why they will be class acts and will never be. And I know you are going to refer back to my other postings with Portale. But I have always like him, and he has done more then 99% of the people in the AMNRL. So don’t even go there.

About you kinking game, some of your fellow Tomahawk teammates would think those stats are a little high.

As for everyone else in this forum - Nobody has to believe a word I say. When I write I am coming from my personal opinions, and from opinions I get from other people. I talk to players that play for the Bulls, Mantarays, Sharks, Vikings, and Fight. What I write is what people have brought up to me. Take me for what you want.

Tomahawk

joshreading

Staff member
Well.... lets skew this away from the bickering (although it is fun to see legitimate American Rugby League players and fans fighting over League)

Now I know that some will simply straight deny it but when talking to Steve Williams we talked about the planned Pro ARL.

Any progress? Also do you think that any present clubs are the sort that could make themselves the regional Rep club as such and play in a pro League of sorts? (such as NY Knights seeing other NY clubs established and rising up as the top League club in the area?)

grubsey

Juniors
Sorry Josh, before I let Tomahawk go quietly into the night, I feel I must, ONCE AGAIN clarify some of the things he said.

Rich Portale does all the game reports on the Wildcats website, I have my forum under "The Mole". Stay tuned to www.wildcatsrugby.com for a few new segments, one in which you even get a mention Tomahawk.

I was talking about the Wildcat/Bulls games, not the pre season scrimmage game of any games down in Sea Isle. If you remember, I did say that you might have got on the field in the Round 3 clash but I was fairly certain that that was the only Wildcats/Bulls game that you played in. So I am glad that you cleared your lie up for everyone, you had originally said that you also played in the Round 8 game.

As for my kicking record, those statistics are 100% correct. Unlike yourself, I do not need to embellish on the truth. I will email you my stats if you like.

And I am glad so see that you are now Portale's friend, they are right what they say, a week IS a long time in rugby league. Unfortunately the feeling is not mutual.

I can except your points of view and I respect you Freedom of Speech Tomahawk, but you are so far off the mark with 99% of the things you say it is not only embarrassing to me as a player in the AMNRL, an administrator of an AMNRL team and member of the US national team, but I think the league itself. Please mate, for the sake of truth and integrity, give it a rest.

Anyway, back to you Josh, sorry mate, can't help you, some things are sacred, even to The Mole.

hot dog

Juniors
No idea Josh, sorry...

Falcon, you should be careful when editing posts that are clearly less offensive and personally violative than your own posts; others may interpret that as an abuse of power and you may find yourself in a situation.......

roopy

Referee
hot dog said:
Falcon, you should be careful when editing posts that are clearly less offensive and personally violative than your own posts; others may interpret that as an abuse of power and you may find yourself in a situation.......
Just on the editing of posts. In my experience, nothing gets a moderator a bad name quicker than editing other people's posts. In some cases it is unavoidable (such as where there is something libellous or really offensive written), but in most cases I find it is better to pm the person involved and ask them to edit out the section or comment you find unacceptable. Most people know when they have gone too far and are willing to make the necessary changes.

If I do edit I will leave a comment like (EDITED HERE BY ROOPY - due to excessive foul language) - ie, I will make it clear where I edited and why.

screeny

Bench
Gentlemen,

I joined this forum especially to get in on this thread.

I have to say that you all sound like absolute children and the image of US RL you portray should make each and everyone of you ashamed.

Name calling and insults and the revelations that the AMNRL competition is really amateurish.

I'm sure it's a good comp but you lot make it sound as though it's a pie of shit run by fools.

Shame on you all.

I fully expect to be insulted myself now for the above comments but you lot really should take a look at yourselves and the impression you convey of your domestic league. It's pitiful.

roopy

Referee
screeny said:
Gentlemen,

I have to say that you all sound like absolute children and the image of US RL you portray should make each and everyone of you ashamed.

Name calling and insults and the revelations that the AMNRL competition is really amateurish.

I'm sure it's a good comp but you lot make it sound as though it's a pie of sh*t run by fools.

Shame on you all.

I fully expect to be insulted myself now for the above comments but you lot really should take a look at yourselves and the impression you convey of your domestic league. It's pitiful.
screeny,
I have played in the second oldest comp in Australia (founded 1910) and the squabbling, name calling, insults and petty rivalries in that comp make the AMNRL look like angels in comparison.
In the end the AMNRL is a six year old comp in a non RL playing country - of course they are not yet the most professional league in the world, but by any measure they are doing an outstanding job. Every year the comp gets bigger and every year the standard of play leaps ahead - where else can you say that - maybe Ireland, maybe Russia, but definately not Australia, England or France.
It is easy to be negative - God knows a lot of people here find it easy anyway, and you can go through all the Americans are saying and pick out the faults if you want - but I prefer to read through this thread and see a lot of people who are passionate about their RL and their comp, and also see a lot of people who are learning ways to improve their comp every day.
I think the AMNRL comp is the best thing (development wise) happening in league today, and the only thing I find shameful is your attitude - wake up and smell the roses mate, the AMNRL is a POSITIVE thing, and the passion shown in this thread is great to see.

Tomahawk

Staff member
All I can say it I can see what Screeny is saying. Some of the stuff is going over board. So your point in well taken.

Roopy:

Once again you are right. You are a very smart man.

Tomahawk

screeny

Bench
roopy said:
screeny said:
Gentlemen,

I'm sure it's a good comp but you lot make it sound as though it's a pie of sh*t run by fools.

Shame on you all.

screeny,
I have played in the second oldest comp in Australia (founded 1910) and the squabbling, name calling, insults and petty rivalries in that comp make the AMNRL look like angels in comparison.
In the end the AMNRL is a six year old comp in a non RL playing country - of course they are not yet the most professional league in the world, but by any measure they are doing an outstanding job. Every year the comp gets bigger and every year the standard of play leaps ahead - where else can you say that - maybe Ireland, maybe Russia, but definately not Australia, England or France.
It is easy to be negative - God knows a lot of people here find it easy anyway, and you can go through all the Americans are saying and pick out the faults if you want - but I prefer to read through this thread and see a lot of people who are passionate about their RL and their comp, and also see a lot of people who are learning ways to improve their comp every day.
I think the AMNRL comp is the best thing (development wise) happening in league today, and the only thing I find shameful is your attitude - wake up and smell the roses mate, the AMNRL is a POSITIVE thing, and the passion shown in this thread is great to see.
Roopy, your post was well taken until you said 'the only thing that's shameful is your attitude' directed at me!!!!

I agree that the AMNRL is a great thing but was merely pointing out the fact that to an outsider this thread makes it look as though it's run by fools and cheats, cancels a large proportion of games for one reason or another, and witnesses gross acts of cheating from certain teams. These ambassadors for the AMNRL have certainly tainted my preconceived and purely positive view of the AMNRL. Quite a bit in fact. I only had good thoughts about the AMNRL as a comp but now I see it's not as well run and administered as I thought - thanks entirely to information delivered by the AMNRL players themselves.

If you think these posts portray a positive image of the game in the then.....well, I guess you are the perfect moderator for this forum.

Keep up a good work!

Tomahawk, it takes a man to realise the truth and act on it. Well done.

grubsey

Juniors
EXACTLY Screeny, this is what I am talking about Tomahawk. Your lies and nonsense portray to the world that the AMNRL is a joke.

Screeny, again, just for the record, don't listen to Tomahawk, he knows nothing about nothing. Just because he puts a jersey on and sits on the bench, doesn't make him an "AMNRL player". Rugby league is a game for everyone and his former team, the Glen Mills Bulls were always kind to let him do so. But even they have now brushed him. He says that he gets his facts from players from all the different clubs, but I can tell you this, everyone in the league knows him for the clown he is and wouldn't give him the time of day let alone tell him intimate club and league secrets.

Honestly Screeny, after the Grandstand fiasco, I didn't want any part of this forum, but when I see some of the things Tomahawk posts on this forum that portray the AMNRL just how you have seen it, I can no longer sit back and watch him say the things he says without trying to set the record straight. As one of the founding members of the Wildcats, after all the hard work I personally put into our club and the promotion of rugby league in America, the crap that Tomahawk posts is dead set personally offensive to me. Tomahawk, you never done anything more than drive players to a game, but have a think of what you are do to those like myself who are trying to attract overseas players to the AMNRL to make the competition stronger and better. When people read some of the stuff that you post on this forum about our competition, it makes us out to look like , as Screeny said, "fools and cheats". What overseas player of any repute would want to play in a competition of that type, the type of competition that you have portrayed with the things you have said.

Roopy & Hot Dog - to you as the other moderators of this forum, this should be evidence enough that future posts from Tomahawk, despite the principles of people allowed to have their own opinion and Freedom of Speech, should be reviewed for lies, inaccurate accounts of the truth and misquotations of facts. Peoples opinion and Freedom of Speech does not mean that someone can blatantly lie and attack an organization or individual.

Screeny - the AMNRL is developing competition that has overcome some incredible obstacles and have plenty more to negotiate in the future, but it is coming along. I sincerely apologize to you Screeny to what you see as bickering between two AMNRL players, all I am trying to do it set the record straight after the crap Tomahawk talks. If you notice, I have never and will never begin a new thread on this forum, I am just here to keep an eye on Tomahawk to prevent him portraying the AMNRL just how you have seen it.

And finally, for your peace of mind Screeny and for the record for the very last time, never at any stage in the grand final or in any other AMNRL game for that matter, did the Wildcats have any more than 13 on the field!!! Both the Wildcats and the Bulls have video footage of the grand final to back this up. The Wildcats video was actually taken from the opposite side from where the Bulls was taken and quite clearly shows young Jeremy Kosbob on the opposite side of the field than the Wildcats bench, walking up and down the sideline (off the field), waiting to sub in for Joel Venables. Tomahawk, why don't you watch the Glen Mills copy and count the palyers on the field rather than base your opinions and beliefs of what you hear from other people. And just on that, until yourself and Barney said anything about the Wildcats having more than 13 on the field, I had never heard of such nonsense from anyone.

Again Screeny and to others like you - I am sorry to waste your time with all this fence line shooting, but you and the world must know that the AMNRL is an authentic and reputable developing competition and that Tomahawk is an embarrassment to us all.

Merry Christmas to you all.

screeny

Bench
grubsey said:
EXACTLY Screeny, this is what I am talking about Tomahawk. Your lies and nonsense portray to the world that the AMNRL is a joke.

Screeny, again, just for the record, don't listen to Tomahawk, he knows nothing about nothing. Just because he puts a jersey on and sits on the bench, doesn't make him an "AMNRL player". Rugby league is a game for everyone and his former team, the Glen Mills Bulls were always kind to let him do so. But even they have now brushed him. He says that he gets his facts from players from all the different clubs, but I can tell you this, everyone in the league knows him for the clown he is and wouldn't give him the time of day let alone tell him intimate club and league secrets.

Honestly Screeny, after the Grandstand fiasco, I didn't want any part of this forum, but when I see some of the things Tomahawk posts on this forum that portray the AMNRL just how you have seen it, I can no longer sit back and watch him say the things he says without trying to set the record straight. As one of the founding members of the Wildcats, after all the hard work I personally put into our club and the promotion of rugby league in America, the crap that Tomahawk posts is dead set personally offensive to me. Tomahawk, you never done anything more than drive players to a game, but have a think of what you are do to those like myself who are trying to attract overseas players to the AMNRL to make the competition stronger and better. When people read some of the stuff that you post on this forum about our competition, it makes us out to look like , as Screeny said, "fools and cheats". What overseas player of any repute would want to play in a competition of that type, the type of competition that you have portrayed with the things you have said.

Roopy & Hot Dog - to you as the other moderators of this forum, this should be evidence enough that future posts from Tomahawk, despite the principles of people allowed to have their own opinion and Freedom of Speech, should be reviewed for lies, inaccurate accounts of the truth and misquotations of facts. Peoples opinion and Freedom of Speech does not mean that someone can blatantly lie and attack an organization or individual.

Screeny - the AMNRL is developing competition that has overcome some incredible obstacles and have plenty more to negotiate in the future, but it is coming along. I sincerely apologize to you Screeny to what you see as bickering between two AMNRL players, all I am trying to do it set the record straight after the crap Tomahawk talks. If you notice, I have never and will never begin a new thread on this forum, I am just here to keep an eye on Tomahawk to prevent him portraying the AMNRL just how you have seen it.

And finally, for your peace of mind Screeny and for the record for the very last time, never at any stage in the grand final or in any other AMNRL game for that matter, did the Wildcats have any more than 13 on the field!!! Both the Wildcats and the Bulls have video footage of the grand final to back this up. The Wildcats video was actually taken from the opposite side from where the Bulls was taken and quite clearly shows young Jeremy Kosbob on the opposite side of the field than the Wildcats bench, walking up and down the sideline (off the field), waiting to sub in for Joel Venables. Tomahawk, why don't you watch the Glen Mills copy and count the palyers on the field rather than base your opinions and beliefs of what you hear from other people. And just on that, until yourself and Barney said anything about the Wildcats having more than 13 on the field, I had never heard of such nonsense from anyone.

Again Screeny and to others like you - I am sorry to waste your time with all this fence line shooting, but you and the world must know that the AMNRL is an authentic and reputable developing competition and that Tomahawk is an embarrassment to us all.

Merry Christmas to you all.
An interesting and well written post. As an outsider it is not for me to cast judgement on any of the posters here as individuals, or on thier records or status within the AMNRL - frankly it's none of my business.

But I will reiterate teh point that these forums are public access and the positive image the AMNRL or any league tries to portray does get battered a lot. Mud sticks.

I guess the best way for a league to promote itself is by continuing to develop technically on the field of play and in its administration. Thankfully, the AMNRL has never really failed to deliver in these two all important fields.

I hope everyone keeps up the good work and concentrates on the footy rather than the personal agendas and needless abuse! Merry Xmas all.....

roopy

Referee
Screeny,
I've followed US RL for about four years now over the internet, and I have to say that the way the game is portraited/exposed/highlighted/however you want to put it, on this message board is how I like my news on the game.

The beauty of following the American experience is that you can see something developing out of nothing - and the sugar coated version pedalled on the AMNRL website, and the sugar coated version you seem to be advocating, just doesn't cut it.

The first couple of years I followed the US comp, all I had to go on was the 'official' line from the press releases, and the frustration that builds up when all you can read about are the 'good' things that happen, and the fact that any 'bad' news was totally suppressed would leave me cold. I often knew serious shit was happening because there was a total news blackout, and I could only sit and wonder what the hell was going wrong. It took months to find out that the USRL had collapsed and been replaced by the AMNRL, in fact, I'm not even sure I know the real story now, several years later.

I can understand how and why the AMNRL wants their game to only be shown in the best possible light, but really, you can only treat people like mushrooms for so long (kept in the dark and fed bullshit).

I am happy to know that the game in America is taking two steps forward and one step back as it struggles to grow year by year. I don't need, or want, to be given the Pollyanna version.

All I get from what you are saying is that you can see the obvious problems the US game faces after reading this message board, and you are advocating that we pretend the problems don't exist - the ostrich approach in fact, but putting your head in the sand has always been a great way to expose your arse as far as I can see.

I don't agree with all the criticism on this message board, and I don't agree with those that come on here to give a 'positive spin'. What I like is the chance to read both sides of the argument and make up my own mind what is happening - and what my 'take' is, is that the game is improving year by year and game by game and the guys who are battling big odds to expand the game are doing a great job to overcome all the hurdles in their path.
I assume you want me to believe that the game was just dropped on the ground in America and the little seed grew into a giant oak without anyone doing anything, whereas the fact is that the bloody tree has taken a huge amount of watering, tending and pest control to get where it is now, and it will need a lot more before it can be left to grow on its own.

screeny

Bench
roopy said:
Screeny,
I've followed US RL for about four years now over the internet, and I have to say that the way the game is portraited/exposed/highlighted/however you want to put it, on this message board is how I like my news on the game.

The beauty of following the American experience is that you can see something developing out of nothing - and the sugar coated version pedalled on the AMNRL website, and the sugar coated version you seem to be advocating, just doesn't cut it.

The first couple of years I followed the US comp, all I had to go on was the 'official' line from the press releases, and the frustration that builds up when all you can read about are the 'good' things that happen, and the fact that any 'bad' news was totally suppressed would leave me cold. I often knew serious sh*t was happening because there was a total news blackout, and I could only sit and wonder what the hell was going wrong. It took months to find out that the USRL had collapsed and been replaced by the AMNRL, in fact, I'm not even sure I know the real story now, several years later.

I can understand how and why the AMNRL wants their game to only be shown in the best possible light, but really, you can only treat people like mushrooms for so long (kept in the dark and fed bullsh*t).

I am happy to know that the game in America is taking two steps forward and one step back as it struggles to grow year by year. I don't need, or want, to be given the Pollyanna version.

All I get from what you are saying is that you can see the obvious problems the US game faces after reading this message board, and you are advocating that we pretend the problems don't exist - the ostrich approach in fact, but putting your head in the sand has always been a great way to expose your arse as far as I can see.

I don't agree with all the criticism on this message board, and I don't agree with those that come on here to give a 'positive spin'. What I like is the chance to read both sides of the argument and make up my own mind what is happening - and what my 'take' is, is that the game is improving year by year and game by game and the guys who are battling big odds to expand the game are doing a great job to overcome all the hurdles in their path.
I assume you want me to believe that the game was just dropped on the ground in America and the little seed grew into a giant oak without anyone doing anything, whereas the fact is that the bloody tree has taken a huge amount of watering, tending and pest control to get where it is now, and it will need a lot more before it can be left to grow on its own.
I hear what you're saying and know where you're coming from.

I too agree that hearing the real deal from a league is refreshing and can be more productive than simply reading the official line - especially if as you say that official line remains silent as it apparently did over the change in US governing bodies.

However, the bottom line in my opinion is this: do these AMNRL officials/players regard the league as a well run, serious, adult operation? If they do - and I know that of course they do - they would see that accusations of cheating and personal insults make the league look stupid and less than well run.

By all means talk about negative things but do so in an adult and professional manner. Constructive debate never hurt anyone.

Roopy, how would you view it if NRL players and officials slagged each other off on forums? It would be highly damaging to the code's public image and make the code a laughing stock. The same goes for the US lads. They may not have the administration of the NRL but I'm willing to bet that they sure as hell try to conduct themselves as professionally as their Australian counterparts in the best interests of American RL. They wouldn't have got the kind of positive int'l image they currently have if they didn't.

If you think that individuals insulting each other and highlighting personal and administrative incompetence is the correct way to disseminate league information I just hope you never get a job in RL admin!

Have you heard there's a spot free at the ARU, though?

I am very interested in the US game and, like In-goal says, would be interested to hear any more updates seeing as the official site hasn't been updated since the final.

roopy

Referee
screeny said:
Roopy, how would you view it if NRL players and officials slagged each other off on forums? It would be highly damaging to the code's public image and make the code a laughing stock. The same goes for the US lads. They may not have the administration of the NRL but I'm willing to bet that they sure as hell try to conduct themselves as professionally as their Australian counterparts in the best interests of American RL. They wouldn't have got the kind of positive int'l image they currently have if they didn't.
Do you read the Sydney press? If you do you will know that slagging off at other players, coaches, administrators etc is not only common, but is almost the only way some guys have of communicating.

Over the past year or so we have seen that Rebecca Wilson woman start up what amounts to a RL 'gossip column' which is nothing more than a million unsubstantiated rumours strung together, and all are supplied by 'insiders' according to her (although I think many come from 'inside' her head).

Your point that many of the guys talking here have official positions is mute, because i think you will find that the guys in that boat are the ones defending what goes on in America, rather than the guys criticising.

Anyway, comparing the AMNRL with the NRL is like comparing a mouse with an elephant - the two don't and can't operate in the same way.

Tomahawk

Staff member
Reading the last few passages that have been wrote by Screeny and Roopy made me think. Both men, which I believe are men, correct in what they say. What ever is said on this forum, could be the truth, could be a lie. That is for you as the person reading the posting to decide, not anyone else’s.

Saying that, in just the two years I have been associated with RL and the AMNRL I can see how far it has came. The Glen Mills Bulls were the most dominate team in the league, and they aren’t anymore. The Bulls could probably get beat by any team in the league. The talent is becoming more noticeable, and players are picking up the game quickly. There are numerous players in the league that have only played this great sport for less then 3 years.

In the past three years you have seen three different champions – 2001 Bulls, 2002 Knights, and 2003 Wildcats. In 2004 it would not surprise me if you would see another AMNRL champion.

Dave Nui in the past 3 years has attracted many foreign players, sponsorships, and American interest in the sport. Even know the attendance is not huge, attendance numbers have been going up. Dave and C.D. Ferrainollia should both be commended for their jobs done in this league. In case people do not know C.D, Ferrainola in my opinion is the silent part of the AMNRL.

Saying all that though everything in the AMNRL is not great. There are things that people think are done wrong. There are things that people think are kept from people. Everything is not great, like some people what you to think. I think that fans of the AMNRL should know both the good and the bad.

Yes I agree 110% the personal attacks need to stop, myself included. However, as long as those attacks do not get out of hand like they have been I think its good. I think it shows how much passion us Americans have for the game. So I say keep it up, just don’t go overboard.

Just think one day the AMNRL could be more successful and powerful then the NRL. One can only have dreams, and hopes though.

Tomahawk