What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

West Coast Pirates Bid News

Pneuma

First Grade
A great day of finals in the West showing the game of rugby league is alive and well. Well done to North Beach in taking out the men’s final. Was a cracker of a game. Nip and tuck all game with lots of great defence and great attack. Down 16-18 to Fremantle a last minute charge up the field saw a penalty to beach 25metres outjust as the siren went. Cool as a cucumber beach kicked it to take it to extra time. A mistake from the kick off saw fremantle have to drop out and on the first set the beach scrum half dropped a goal to take an unlikely win. Strong vocal crowd in attendance, WA rl museum showcase was amazing with 75 years of local history on show. Great day at the footy for WA.

View attachment 79163

View attachment 79165
Stick this crap in the nrlwa thread where it belongs you idiot

MugaB

Coach
A great day of finals in the West showing the game of rugby league is alive and well. Well done to North Beach in taking out the men’s final. Was a cracker of a game. Nip and tuck all game with lots of great defence and great attack. Down 16-18 to Fremantle a last minute charge up the field saw a penalty to beach 25metres outjust as the siren went. Cool as a cucumber beach kicked it to take it to extra time. A mistake from the kick off saw fremantle have to drop out and on the first set the beach scrum half dropped a goal to take an unlikely win. Strong vocal crowd in attendance, WA rl museum showcase was amazing with 75 years of local history on show. Great day at the footy for WA.

View attachment 79163

View attachment 79165
The jersey in the premiership photo of the north beach sea eagles, is different to the photo above it, are they both from the same year... me thinks not

MugaB

Coach
Stick this crap in the nrlwa thread where it belongs you idiot
Yeah this is getting a bit much now, i should see if the digitel cup posts should be in the PNG bid thread to promote the PNG nrl team... will talk to Mikhail eagle and see if he thinks its a great idea that way we gain some real traction in the forum threads, which obviously the arlc obviously are looking at...
Every yard counts you know

Hawhawhaw

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yeah this is getting a bit much now, i should see if the digitel cup posts should be in the PNG bid thread to promote the PNG nrl team... will talk to Mikhail eagle and see if he thinks its a great idea that way we gain some real traction in the forum threads, which obviously the arlc obviously are looking at...
Every yard counts you know

Hawhawhaw
You mean like the posts about govt funding for pacific cup or png academy setting up which has nothing to do with a png bid? Or nz warriors stuff or nz tv ratings, or unions woes in the nz 2 thread? It’s be very quiet in here if people only posted links to expansion news, there’s like only one a month if that lol

for someone talking about the panthers in numerous expansion threads I really dont think you’ve got any room to be criticising!

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
You mean like the posts about govt funding for pacific cup or png academy setting up which has nothing to do with a png bid? Or nz warriors stuff or nz tv ratings, or unions woes in the nz 2 thread? It’s be very quiet in here if people only posted links to expansion news, there’s like only one a month if that lol

for someone talking about the panthers in numerous expansion threads I really dont think you’ve got any room to be criticising!
Ok so Perf has had north beach sea eagle's win the 2023 GF... great, are they the team that'll be playing out of HBF park as the 18th team? Is that whos getting promoted?

Dragonwest

Juniors
this thread is 250 pages long but rarely anything gets posted about the actual expansion bid..

View attachment 79163

View attachment 79165

Still in a world of pain recovering from all this .... what great day!

Nuke

Staff member
Still off the main topic, but since we're here anyway...
I think that's 3 out of the last 4 WA Grand Finals that have gone into golden point extra time to decide the game. Joondalup in 2020, 'someone' (N.Beach?) in 2021, and now N.Beach in 2023.

I still re-watch the 2020 GF from time-to-time.

Dragonwest

Juniors
Still off the main topic, but since we're here anyway...
I think that's 3 out of the last 4 WA Grand Finals that have gone into golden point extra time to decide the game. Joondalup in 2020, 'someone' (N.Beach?) in 2021, and now N.Beach in 2023.

I still re-watch the 2020 GF from time-to-time.
North Beach v South Perth 2021

Nuke

Staff member
There ya go.
Point stands. 3 out of the last 4 GFs have gone to golden point over here. Great climax to a long season ... if you're a fan of the winner or of neither team in particular. Not so good, I'd guess, if you go for the team who goes down like that. Must be devastating.

Centy Coast

Juniors
Any news on the final make up of the WA mens CAS team travelling over next week to play Victoria, South Australia and Northern Territory. They have to drop down from 35 players to 20.

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
Any news on the final make up of the WA mens team travelling over next week to play Victoria, South Australia and Northern Territory. They have to drop down from 35 players to 20.
U17’s has been announced but not mens yet

There ya go.
Point stands. 3 out of the last 4 GFs have gone to golden point over here. Great climax to a long season ... if you're a fan of the winner or of neither team in particular. Not so good, I'd guess, if you go for the team who goes down like that. Must be devastating.
Is the NRLWA still broadcast on NITV?

It would be good if Fox League covered the competition.