What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

West Coast Pirates Bid News

MugaB

Coach
Penrith is right there in the post. I even highlighted it for you.
Thats great but we were talking about overall attendance, they weren't part of the 7 clubs colk was talking about
"Average Attendance" for the 7 clubs were below his statement

Maximus

Coach
Thats great but we were talking about overall attendance, they weren't part of the 7 clubs colk was talking about
"Average Attendance" for the 7 clubs were below his statement

Nobody was talking about overall attendance. The statement was that Perth had the lowest crowds, and given the context of the conversation, it only makes sense for that to be referring to home crowds.

They had higher home attendances than Penrith

This statement is based on averages by the way.

Your mate pippen only tried to claim he was talking about home + away once shown how wrong he was, which is why he also tried to move the goalposts to super league only.

shewi6

Juniors
Anyway, back to things that actually matter...
There will be a Dolphins and Roosters game at hbf park next season which I'm sure will be a sellout as well.

And once again it is a Dolphins home game weirdly. If i was to use the logic of some here I would say it's because they can't make money in Brisbane and they are using the financial might of WA to help them lol

Perth Red

Post Whore
There will be a Dolphins and Roosters game at hbf park next season which I'm sure will be a sellout as well.
Friday 6pm will be a challenge for a sell out.
On ch9 though, lol donkey!

shewi6

Juniors
Friday 6pm will be a challenge for a sell out.
On ch9 though, lol donkey!
Oh, my eyes must have been crossed when reading through the draw, thought it was the saturday game.
Still I think it will get a good crowd anyway, Perth people (Perthians, Perth-ites?) should be used to an early kick-off time on fridays.

Pippen94

First Grade

And once again it is a Dolphins home game weirdly. If i was to use the logic of some here I would say it's because they can't make money in Brisbane and they are using the financial might of WA to help them lol

Lol

Pippen94

First Grade
Nobody was talking about overall attendance. The statement was that Perth had the lowest crowds, and given the context of the conversation, it only makes sense for that to be referring to home crowds.

This statement is based on averages by the way.

Your mate pippen only tried to claim he was talking about home + away once shown how wrong he was, which is why he also tried to move the goalposts to super league only.

ARL & superleague were same competition now?!

Just admit reds struggled

Bukowski

Juniors
Oh, my eyes must have been crossed when reading through the draw, thought it was the saturday game.
Still I think it will get a good crowd anyway, Perth people (Perthians, Perth-ites?) should be used to an early kick-off time on fridays.
Perthlings :p

Bukowski

Juniors

Gee, I missed that. Thats awesome.
The dolphins bid team are helping out the WA bid team, they might chuck us Bennett too.

shewi6

Juniors
Last NRL game at hbf did what number?!
I assume you're referencing the 6.5k crowd for a manly game 7 years ago in torrential rain? And u think you're making a point?

Either way it's more than it would have got at brookvale in the same conditions.

Pippen94

First Grade
I assume you're referencing the 6.5k crowd for a manly game 7 years ago in torrential rain? And u think you're making a point?

Either way it's more than it would have got at brookvale in the same conditions.

No shortage of excuses out west