What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weststigers Wasteland

Someone2

Juniors
All good, I’m over being stalked and bullied here on my home forum so I’ve finished up here.

There’s other WT forums where I can share my support and contribute to.

And I don’t appreciate watching my good friends get bullied either;-

View attachment 83266

I’m honestly better off without this.

See you on other club forums where the bullies stay away.
I wish you well in your future endeavours

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Actually you are proving it with every post.

I was willing to keep the Northern Road truce. Tsk tsk. Some people just want war.

In the last couple of days you've accused me of being 'a sock puppet', 'need to seek help', 'having issues', 'a troll', 'stalking,' 'lying'
You've been intent on flinging some heavy duty name calling around.

I'm yet to see any evidence of a truce from you General Stripes.......

General Stripes

Juniors
In the last couple of days you've accused me of being 'a sock puppet', 'need to seek help', 'having issues', 'a troll', 'stalking,' 'lying'
You've been intent on flinging some heavy duty name calling around.
On you? Yep. As you have been those things and how you have acted and continue to act.

I'm yet to see any evidence of a truce from you General Stripes.......
You are definitely a troll then. Because thats another lie. Like the one about me stalking on other threads.

Blues Riff

Bench
Your territorial pissing is a pretty funny. The header for this forum clearly states "chat all things West's Tigers here". Nothing about being a fan.

General Stripes

Juniors
Your territorial pissing is a pretty funny. The header for this forum clearly states "chat all things West's Tigers here". Nothing about being a fan.
Noticed I haven’t had a go at anyone else?

Well since the truce.

only the other individual who is now in ignore.

Nutz

Bench
I didn't want to put this anywhere that would stuff up dedicated threads.
I just wanted to encourage everyone to be on the lookout for loved ones, friends who could be doing it tough mentally even if they are not showing symptoms of depression.
Recently I have had a loved one who came close to ending his life but was saved by the love of his little girl.
It should not have come to this and I should have seen this coming.
Sometimes we get bogged down by our own problems that we don't see past or through the smoke.
If your having issues with emotions for gods sake please talk to someone.

Last edited:

TooheysNew

Coach
I didn't want to put this anywhere that would stuff up dedicated threads.
I just wanted to encourage everyone to be on the lookout for loved ones, friends who could be doing it tough mentally even if they are not showing symptoms of depression.
Recently I have had a loved one who came close to ending his life but was saved by the love of his little girl.
It should not have come to this and I should have seen this coming.
Sometimes we get bogged down by our own problems that we don't see past or through the smoke.
If your having issues with emotions for god sake please talk to someone, even someone on the forum if you trust them.
Silence is a killer.
This would have been much better as its own thread.

Latest posts