What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you eating right now?

horrie hastings

First Grade
Lamia deli in Marrickville is great, love their taramasalata and they have a great variety of olives. They do good sandwiches and wraps too and i like their stuffed tomatoes.
They do pastitsio, lasagna and moussaka which were enough for two people, they were good value at $12 each but then went up to $15 but are now $18 so needless to say we don't buy them anymore.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taramasalata#References

horrie hastings

First Grade
i like leather jackets
these used to be cheap but not anymore
just roll them in flour and fry lightly
so sweet, but i tend to put spice in the flour mix too

Had leather jacket tonight, just baked them the oven with a bit of white wine and put some lemon thyme off the balcony on them. served with chat potatoes baked in olive oil and also asparagus which i quickly steamed then quickly tossed them in a pan with olive oil and lemon verjuice, also had a green leaf salad on the side.

20231102_191232_resized.jpg

OVP

Coach
Had leather jacket tonight, just baked them the oven with a bit of white wine and put some lemon thyme off the balcony on them. served with chat potatoes baked in olive oil and also asparagus which i quickly steamed then quickly tossed them in a pan with olive oil and lemon verjuice, also had a green leaf salad on the side.

View attachment 81460
man
looks fresh
yummo
love spuds like that too

horrie hastings

First Grade
Curry chicken pie and beef pie with peas from a little bread shop / bakery near the cinema in Port Macquarie, both were nice but the beef with peas my favourite.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Up the coast and weather was iffy so went for a drive up to Coffs Harbour and lunch at the co op, one of the daily specials was fresh leather jackets and chips, had the leather jacket grilled, mighty fine feed, even the chips were good.

horrie hastings

First Grade
The ever reliable leather jacket with home made wedges and green beans and asparagus . Finally found leather jacket at an affordable price again, even with that i have to go out and try and catch some for myself again.

20240207_191605_resized.jpg

The ever reliable leather jacket with home made wedges and green beans and asparagus . Finally found leather jacket at an affordable price again, even with that i have to go out and try and catch some for myself again.

View attachment 83932
Did you read that story about Shane Richardson this week?

After eating like a sparrow at fancy restaurants-sponsors connoisseur meals, he’d get home and tuck into his Fish Fingers.

Last edited:

Latest posts