What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you most looking forward to seeing or happening, in the 2006 NRL season ?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Johns Magic said:
Stop changing your wording you tool.

Go and look at what you first said and what you just said then.

You were wrong and you even admitted it later.

I said we had just as worse injury toll as the knights and we did
quantity wise we fell a few short but the quality and what they mean to our respective teams was neck and neck

Balmain boy was spot on

Johns Magic

Referee
Raider_69 said:
I said we had just as worse injury toll as the knights and we did
quantity wise we fell a few short but the quality and what they mean to our respective teams was neck and neck

Balmain boy was spot on

Quality wise you were nowhere near as effected.

Raider_69

Post Whore
suits me :)
get this thread back on topic ;-)

Some things im looking forward to in 2006
- The debut of William Zillman
- SBW hopefully injury free, Mick Weyman too!
- Hopefully the final season ill have to endure watching a Matt Elliott coached Raiders
- The continued development of Marc Herbert
- See if the likes of Tim Smith, Greg Inglis, Robbie Farah etc suffer the dreaded 2nd year syndrome

Smartman

Juniors
Robster said:
Warriors doing the unthinkable and winning the premiership.

Well if the tigers can win one, so can the warriors.

Warriors will just make the 8 and anything can happen from there.

Special K

Coach
Raider_69 said:
- See if the likes of Tim Smith, Greg Inglis, Robbie Farah etc suffer the dreaded 2nd year syndrome
didn't Farah make his debut in like 2003?

Another thing for me is too see how Darren Albert goes and see what young kiwis step up for the sharks.

colonel_123

Juniors
Special K said:
didn't Farah make his debut in like 2003?

Another thing for me is too see how Darren Albert goes and see what young kiwis step up for the sharks.

Farah, Halatau, Marshall, Gibbs, Collis and Fulton (And I think Heighington and Laffranchi as well) all debuted for Wests in 2003, some like Collis were I think only 17 when they debuted.

It was all part of the big plan to build a team around the successful juniors Wests and Balmain had.

hutch

First Grade
dubby said:
Just looking forward to the footy. And watching A.Johns go down hurt again.

so you're looking forward to the greatest player of our generation getting injured. i wouldnt wish that on my most hated player, thats just low.

On the field i want to see the Warriors backs fire and not let the forwards down each week.

Off the field i want to see Bulldogs fans enjoy their footy without violence and abuse that some of them get up to

sixtynine

Juniors
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:

Off the field i want to see Bulldogs fans enjoy their footy without violence and abuse that some of them get up to

i would love to see that too but doubt very much that it will happen

bullmaster

Juniors
Finally a Dragons fan who admits his team choked this year!

I look forward to the Dragons choking again in 2006!:lol:

Also Robbie farah to make his rep debut!
FIREUPGAZ said:
make the semis and see if we choke again

paulp

Juniors
Bicey_18 said:
Seeing Brian Carney And Luke Davico Run Out Onto EnergyAustralia Stadium - Round 1
Watching Luke Davico Take On The Raiders In Canberra - Round 2
Brian Carney - NRL Top Tryscorer

Brian Carney - I don't think so .... hes nickname over in the UK is TAMPON- in one week out three......... :D :D :D

Fibroman

First Grade
Panthers winning their 3rd comp. Gowie getting that Dally M that he got ripped off in 2003.

Latest posts