What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you most looking forward to seeing or happening, in the 2006 NRL season ?

effnic

Bench
why are all saints fans saying they choked this year i thought you guys did your best just got beaten by a side who wanted it more. Choking is 29-0 to a side that has the best defence and best attack in 2005

Pantherjim.

Referee
anjado said:
Hopefully Penrith resigning Priddis

Priddo isn't off contract until the end of 2007, so we still have him for two more years at least.

Anyhow, what I'm mostly looking forward to/hoping for/seeing in the following order:

1. Penrith going a damnsight better than we did last year and actually making the top four like we did in 03' and 04'

2. Re-signing Sugar (Rhys Wesser)

3. Re-signing Peter Wallace, and actually giving the kid a chance in first grade so he'll be there when presto goes to the G.C.

4. Experiencing Penrith Stadium after the extensions are finished.

Angry_eel

First Grade
effnic said:
why are all saints fans saying they choked this year i thought you guys did your best just got beaten by a side who wanted it more. Choking is 29-0 to a side that has the best defence and best attack in 2005

We might have the major choke of the season but you choked badly on a sunny afternoon at parra stadium.

t-ba

Post Whore
Angry_eel said:
We might have the major choke of the season but you choked badly on a sunny afternoon at parra stadium.

Really? I wasn't aware that the Eighth place side losing to the Minor premiers entailed a choke?

effnic

Bench
Angry_eel said:
Dont get your panties in a bunch i wasnt looking for a fight i was just stating the obvious

effnic

Bench
well obviously the truth hurts if it didnt would you be replying to protect your precious team.

Knightmare

Coach
imasharkie said:
Newcastle Knights collecting the wooden spoon AGAIN

If Newcastle get the wooden spoon in 2006 I will row across the Brisbane River in an esky. You can quote me on this too.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Knightmare said:
If Newcastle get the wooden spoon in 2006 I will row across the Brisbane River in an esky. You can quote me on this too.

we can quote you as much as we like, you still wont do it, and we all know it

Knightmare

Coach
I will do it- if it ever happened. By betting something so ridiculous I am stating how strongly I think Newcastle will finish higher than 15th next year.

RABK

Referee
No but a few of us were, not me personally but i remember some saying they'll swim here and eat this etc if we won the wooden spoon.

Raider_69

Post Whore
bingo, and none of it happened
nor did sabb paddle from brisbane to sydeny in an esky lid since the tigers made the top 4 (i think that was what he claimed he do)