What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

ggmu

Juniors
They do know how to advertise but the last few Maddens have left me underwhelmed. Nothing like 10 years ago IMO where I was usually still playing the previous years game when the newest one was being released.

Dr Gonzo

Juniors
Anyone getting the new Diablo? Do you need to own the original to be able to play it as in is it just an expansion?

Dr Gonzo

Juniors
Console version? If so, that sucks. I would love to play a new game on PC!

Ok so i bought it on Xbox One for $60 for a digital copy... about time digital versions were cheaper

It comes with the full original Diablo III plus the expansion. Bloody good deal.

I already own it on 360 but thought it was worth getting the XBone version

Dr Gonzo

Juniors
Bloodborne game play trailer looks amazing. Its a Souls game with guns basically. Cant wait. But only issue is i dont have a PS4 :(

Bulldog Force

Referee
  • Driver San Francisco
  • Splinter Cell Conviction
  • Dirt Showdown
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • Just Cause 2
  • Fuel

Every weekend I say I'm going to install or play one of these games again but I never do it FFS. That's it, this weekend, I'M FIRING UP MY RIG AND BOMBARDING IT WITH THESE GAMES I LOVE!!!

/rant!

afinalsin666

First Grade
Got me an Oculus Rift, trying to get Skyrim to a workable level. It's not pleasant. The other demos and such are awesome.

natheel

Coach
The Last Of Us - Remastered

such a great game. I started it on ps3 and loved it so much i went and got it on ps4

Can't wait for far cry 4

Dr Gonzo

Juniors
Just finished Borderlands I and started number II. I cant believe I didnt pick them up before now. The sequel is so much more polished and easier to use, the developers did a wonderful job. I love the style and the insanely big guns and bosses. Really fun game in co-op.

Once I am done with that I am going to go back to Skyrim. I havent played any of the DLC for it and only the original story line. Are the DLCs worth it?

Latest posts