What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What if Jarryd Hayne doesn't make the 49ers cut? Will he return to the NRL?

Barkley

Bench
The NRL need to do everything they can to get Hayne back in the league. They stuffed up with Falou.
I'd be happy for the NRL to convince Hayne to play for a struggling club, although I'm sure he is sick of playing for clubs that are in ruins.

Usain Bolt

Bench
Because every interview he's given he has said it'll only be Parra. Even just yesterday on Twitter he was dismissing claims by Tim Gilbert that he would be playing for the Roosters. He hasn't just said it once, he keeps reiterating it

Barkley

Bench
Fair point. Perhaps he is using the Eels salary cap dramas as a way of not disappointing the Eels fans. Knowing full well they cannot afford him so he has to seek out another (and better) club.

Avenger

Immortal
Because every interview he's given he has said it'll only be Parra. Even just yesterday on Twitter he was dismissing claims by Tim Gilbert that he would be playing for the Roosters. He hasn't just said it once, he keeps reiterating it

Thank you. Still not enough for some clowns here. If he plays NRL it's Parra. End of story. The Special One is blue and gold to the core.

betcats

Referee
How come he didn't go to the Dogs then? They gave him virtually a blank cheque.

When was that? I'm talking going forward. He was loyal to the eels no doubt but if you think he is going to take a significant paycut to play for the biggest basketcase in the league then I think you are kidding yourself.

betcats

Referee
:lol: so important and big you haven't won anything but spoons for 20 years. Hayne probably still has nightmares about the back to back spoon years.

Avenger

Immortal
:lol: Righto champ - Is it a prerequisite to be a complete and utter genius to be a parra supporter?

Just stating facts. Parra are very important to the game, especially in Sydney. As are the Dragons, Souths and the Dogs. The Panthers are second tier. Always were and always will be. No need for personal attacks.

Avenger

Immortal
They're so important they haven't been relevant in the race for the title in f**king years

We still rate no matter what we do. Why do you think there is so much fascination? Because we rate and we make organisations money. No need to get upset. We are Parramatta. A giant of the NRL.