What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What if Jarryd Hayne doesn't make the 49ers cut? Will he return to the NRL?

--Storm--

Juniors
About 80 days until the Olympics and the guy who might lose his spot to Hayne would be wrapped.

Wouldn't surprise me if we have a Simular gesture to the Ian Thorpe incident and someone voluntarly gives there spot up for him, The Fiji players absolutely idolise Hayne.

Parra

Referee
If Hayne does return to the NRL, how can it POSSIBLY be Parramatta?

We are already under the cap for this year and significantly under for next year. We're in the market whether Hayne is available or not.

All part of the travesty of the situation.

Glen

Bench
Even if Parra could find a way to work him in legally it would decimate their depth having to cull other players. Even before the salary cap mess was revealed I figured the signing of Foran/Scott/Jennings effectively ruled out holding money for a Hayne return. With Watmough's money gone to squaring up the cap Parra is no chance

--Storm--

Juniors
Even if Parra could find a way to work him in legally it would decimate their depth having to cull other players. Even before the salary cap mess was revealed I figured the signing of Foran/Scott/Jennings effectively ruled out holding money for a Hayne return. With Watmough's money gone to squaring up the cap Parra is no chance

There a better team with those three players then they ever were with Hayne. Hayne it was just a star fullback with shit around him.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Rugby 7's gold medal is meaningless just like a Tennis Gold medal,these sports shouldn't even be in the Olympics,Hayne is a massive dumbass.

thorson1987

Coach
13230154_1755666688002989_6371443519563684466_n.jpg

OVP

Coach
I wonder if Jarryd really wants to come back to League. I'm sure he's been watching the bunker and refs screw over clubs week after week.

McLovin

Staff member
I wonder if Jarryd really wants to come back to League. I'm sure he's been watching the bunker and refs screw over clubs week after week.

To be fair, Jarryd is the type of player that would be exempt from most rules...

nick87

Coach
There is no amount of change that the knights can make to get Hayne there. When he comes back he'll be on a mission to win a comp. The knights arent doing that anytime soon

He'll end up at Parra or a big market club, probably the roosters. The knights are no chance

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The roosters seems like such an obvious deal. They have room in their cap, big name team, lots of earning potential and they are constantly there or there abouts.

perverse

Referee
I don't believe there's enough money in the country to get Hayne to Newcastle, even if we had access to it, but obviously we're dumb if we don't ask.

Parraren

Bench
The roosters seems like such an obvious deal. They have room in their cap

Sorry, what?

Cordner
Pearce
Kenny Dowall
Ferguson
Friend
Guerra
Tupou
Waerea Hargreaves
Moa

Yep they're all on peanuts :lol:

That's not even counting Copley, Mitchell, Napa, Evans...

Latest posts