What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What if Jarryd Hayne doesn't make the 49ers cut? Will he return to the NRL?

blaza88z

Coach
We still rate no matter what we do. Why do you think there is so much fascination? Because we rate and we make organisations money. No need to get upset. We are Parramatta. A giant of the NRL.

You need to be more subtle, I like my trolls medium/rare

Caped Crusader

Juniors
If Parra can't offer a decent pay cheque, Hayne will go elsewhere

No doubt he'll probably want to go back there but I very much doubt he'll take a significant pay cut to do it. If you think so you are completely out of touch with reality

Avenger

Immortal
Ha ha way to change the argument dickhead :lol: Tell me again how your club cheated the cap for years and have nothing to show for it..? Yep, important club you have there.

Again with personal attacks. Just answer the question. It stings doesn't it?

Rhyno

First Grade
If Parra can't offer a decent pay cheque, Hayne will go elsewhere

No doubt he'll probably want to go back there but I very much doubt he'll take a significant pay cut to do it. If you think so you are completely out of touch with reality

If parra can't make a decent offer he will play rugby union overseas

ACTPanthers

Bench
Again with personal attacks. Just answer the question. It stings doesn't it?

:lol: this is like working with down syndrome animals - Doesn't matter what you do or say, they just shit everywhere and try to hump your leg

Nah, doesn't sting champ - Does supporting a cheating, scum of a club sting at all?

mxlegend99

Referee
Who is the bigger club, Parra or Penrith? Answer me that.
Eels are the bigger f**k up.

What has Parramatta done for the game the past dacade? Cheated the salary cap a bunch of times to steal other teams players, f**ked up developing your own and only had a few wooden spoons to show for it.

Eels are the worst big club in the history of the competition. Having to resort to cheating and not only not winning, but coming dead last. :lol:

Clubs like Roosters and Bulldogs can be down one year but rebuild to be bigger and better the following year. Eels should easily be able to attract legitimate 3rd party deals to be a force each year. But the club is so poorly run it had to cheat and break the rules to do something even smaller clubs like the Panthers are capable of doing legitimately.

God-King Dean

Immortal
What this whole thing has pointed out, more than anything, is the complete & utter delusion & hypocricy of Parramatta Eels fans.

Of all set of fans for this to happen to, the Eels is the funniest. All those years of raging at Melbourne Storm, claiming they wuz wobbed.

Getting on their morale high horse 'I'd rather win the spoon, than win by cheating!' BOOM!, caught doing the same thing.

All the articles discussing the eels salary cap dramas. 'It's just clickbait! They're only talking about us because we're a BIG club! A BIIIIIG CLUB!' BOOM!, it was all true. More articles made discussing them 'They have an agenda against us! Because our is soooooo BIIIIIIIG! BIG CLUB!!!111'

Raging against Melbourne more. 'They have illegally assembled team, it's not right!' BOOM, Eels allowed to keep an illegally assembled team.