What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What if Jarryd Hayne doesn't make the 49ers cut? Will he return to the NRL?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
use one account you useless f**k, if the admin on this site weren't so incompetent you'd be no longer.

Would I be shorter?
The Wife would like that. She's 4'10". She thinks everyone should be shorter.

How does that fall under the responsibilities of the site admin anyway?

--Storm--

Juniors
Would I be shorter?
The Wife would like that. She's 4'10". She thinks everyone should be shorter.

How does that fall under the responsibilities of the site admin anyway?

your a jackass troll, if the moderators weren't idiots themselves you would no longer be on this site. Multiple account for one.

Bazal

Post Whore
use one account you useless f**k, if the admin on this site weren't so incompetent you'd be no longer.

A Tigers fan who has been a member since 2011....and a Broncos fan who joined this year....yep, definitely the same person.

Wait...does posting this make me also a catweasel? I have much to think about

--Storm--

Juniors
A Tigers fan who has been a member since 2011....and a Broncos fan who joined this year....yep, definitely the same person.

Wait...does posting this make me also a catweasel? I have much to think about

also showing the same ip address on my tracker, thats normal and all you idiot.

Bazal

Post Whore

Look, give me an hour, maybe an hour and a half, I'll neck four bottles of wine and kill enough brain cells to debate you on your level, ok?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

Fish feeding AND forensic skills.

You're quite the.... catch.

images

--Storm--

Juniors
Look, give me an hour, maybe an hour and a half, I'll neck four bottles of wine and kill enough brain cells to debate you on your level, ok?

admin please confirm catweasle and that other name is the same person, prove this jackass wrong.

--Storm--

Juniors
Waste of time arguing with a jackass like you. If the morons running this site is happy with you having multiple accounts so be it.

Last Week

Bench
I rarely literally laugh out loud because of things I read or see on the internet. But this, this has made me do just that. Well done to all involved. Please continue.