What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the NRL's most Unhated Club?

kooriguy

Juniors
t-ba said:
Too easy...

300px-Superleague_1997.jpg

lol i'll pay that because it made me laugh :)

Christmas Ape

Juniors
I most definitely hate the Titans.

For one reason -

This chucklehead.

Nobody with permed hair should be allowed to play rugby league.

kooriguy

Juniors
Christmas Ape said:
I most definitely hate the Titans.

For one reason -

This chucklehead.

Nobody with permed hair should be allowed to play rugby league.

is that peterson.. the pic wont show up.. just cant think of any other permed chucklheads.

Hallatia

Referee
CrazyEel said:
You should seek help.
even as a Parra supporter, Parra are a very hateable team and Denis Fitzgerald is just such a big knob, I love Parra to pieces but I also have so many reasons to hate them

Tom Ace

Bench
yobbo84 said:
I hate Brisbane, Canterbury, Canberra, Penrith, Cronulla, North Queensland and Warriors because they are Super League scum.

I hate St George Illawarra and Wests Tigers because they took the greed option and didn't have the stones to stand up and fight for what is right.

I hate Melbourne because they were gifted with everything like a spoilt only child.

I hate Newcastle because their supporters are insance (especially the psycho grannies) and because of the Matty Johns and Paul Harrogan.

I hate Manly because of their club's superiority complex and their pathetic excuse for a home ground.

I hate the Eels because of their ignorant idiotic CEO.

I hate the Titans because they've been around for 2 seconds and already think they're king sh*t.

Finally I hate the Roosters because they are turncoat scum with typical little brother syndrom.

That is all. I better see my councellor.

You may want to swap around who the little brother is there sport.

Locky_Jr said:
even as a Parra supporter, Parra are a very hateable team and Denis Fitzgerald is just such a big knob, I love Parra to pieces but I also have so many reasons to hate them

How... odd...

I understand the Denis Fitzgerald thing but Denis does not equal the club and anything said by Denis is said by Denis - not by the club. Denis is not bigger than the club. I would think a 'supporter' would realise that and was able to make the distinction. The club existed before him and will exist after him.

I think all supporters have love-hate relationships with the clubs they support (they always let you down yet you go back for more) but, gee, you don't actually hate your club...

yobbo84

Coach
Papa_smurf said:
do u care to prove that fact, ma'am

You think a club forfeiting it's existance in the top grade is worth playing a couple of years in the competition. Seriously.

yobbo84

Coach
Max Power said:
You may want to swap around who the little brother is there sport.

LOL. Yes, last place, less comps, coach who's lost the plot, CEO who still thinks he runs the joint, players abandoning ship at an alarming rate... you must be right.

DeeGan

Bench
yobbo84 said:
I hate the Titans because they've been around for 2 seconds and already think they're king sh*t.

It took my club two seconds to do what your club has failed since returning to the competition in 2002 - look like a professional outfit on and off the field ;-)

pantherz9103

First Grade
Most unhated? Penrith are pretty well liked others are Titans, Tigers and Cowboys don't have too many haters.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Dutchy said:
I would say Penrith - but the whole SL thing makes me remember the rage

It was 10 years ago so I say not just to you but to others move on.
Besides 1995-1997 was a great era for Manly with 1 title and 2 runners up awards, so it turned out pretty good for you. It went downhill for a while after that but you can't just blame super league for that.

Latest posts