What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rabbitohs2005 said:
I Saw Shrek The Third, Very Dissapointed With It, although in the start, it gave me a half chuckle

I agree. Great animation, no question, but the movie itself was ordinary. All the good bits I'd already seen in the trailers.

The best thing about this movie were the trailers - looking forward to taking the kids to see 'The Transformers' and 'Fantastic Four: The Rise of the Silver Surfer' - both looked very impressive. I'll accept that the storylines are likely to be crap, but they looked good on the big screen.

I'll probably have a review of 'Shrek the Third' on my weblog in the next day or so.

Cupid Stunt

Watched FF4 last night & it was a good movie. Nothing life altering but nice effects & some ok humour thrown in.

Tideland: Weird but I like it.

Knocked Up: I watched this last w/e with the Mrs thinking I could get some browny points for suggesting a chick flick but this was actually pretty damned funny. It was a given the final few minutes would get all warm & fuzzy BUT all in all it was worth it.

Clarkson: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly: It's just Jeremy Clarkson of Top Gear fame, in America comparing seppo cars to the sweet sexy lines of Euro beasts. Awesome dvd for passing time. Sadly only a glimpse of my M5 but it does do itself proud so alls well I suppose. His dislike for the Prius & subsequent disposel of one was something different. If you like cars this is well worth a watch. Unless your a yank tank fan... :lol:

LESStar58

Referee
Generalzod said:
The Untouchables

And what a fantastic film it is! Last year when the "Black Dahlia" got sh*t canned I actually liked it becase the sets and layout reminded me of "The Untouchables"

Allegedly there is going to be a prequel to it about Al Capone and his rise to power.

They did a straight to DVD prequel to "Carlito's Way" (DePalmas best film after "The Untouchables" IMO) which I haven't seen. I can only see an "Untoucables" prequel going the same way. I hope dePalma has the good sense to not sell of the rights and allow anyone else to do a "prequel".

LESStar58

Referee
I have a 4 day weekend so I'm thinking I might go see Fantastic 4 tonight. Just need something I can sit down and watch and enjoy without thinking too much.

On a 4 day weekend next weekend as well so will go to Transformers next week!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
LESStar58 said:
NO!!!

It's Face/Off.... it's got that slash in the middle:crazy:

:sarcasm: ;-)

:lol: I thought it did & I did sit & ponder the possibility of including one but alas my memory let me down, it ain't what it used to be I'm afraid :(

Phillips

Referee
LESStar58 said:
They did a straight to DVD prequel to "Carlito's Way" (DePalmas best film after "The Untouchables" IMO) which I haven't seen. I can only see an "Untoucables" prequel going the same way. I hope dePalma has the good sense to not sell of the rights and allow anyone else to do a "prequel".

the original Carlito's Way (with Pacino) is an awesome movie.. imo alot better than scarface

the prequel is crap though, utter sh*t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts