What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillips

Referee
<UPtheEELS> said:
The Departed

what did you think of it?

i watched it yesterday, i was kinda let down though, it wasnt as good as i thought it would be.. ending was pretty good

Utey

Coach
Phillips said:
what did you think of it?

i watched it yesterday, i was kinda let down though, it wasnt as good as i thought it would be.. ending was pretty good

It was a funny movie, I mean wtf happened at the end :crazy:

McLovin

Staff member
I await the new Dreamworks, Steven Spielberg directed, "Segal VS Norris" all action blockbuster...

Move over King Kong and Godzilla, Alien and Predator, Homer and Ned, It's time for the REAL stars to show you how it's done...

McLovin

Staff member
Under Siege 2 is his best movie by far imo...

Didn't he die about 10 minutes into glimmer man?? or was that executive decision?? idk...

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
MC84 said:
Under Siege 2 is his best movie by far imo...

Didn't he die about 10 minutes into glimmer man?? or was that executive decision?? idk...

Executive Descision with Kurt Russell? yeah I think he got sucked out of a hatch between two planes or something early on in that one?

McLovin

Staff member
Yeah thats right. But Segal cant die. I heard he landed on all fours and walked away unscathed...

watched one eight seven, havent seen it in years, samuel l jackson doin the russian roulette is sick, put those gang banging cholos in their place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts