What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Funny Money - Chevy Chase. This movie is the biggest steaming pile of sh*te since Kung Pow & Nacho Libre! it's HORRIBLE!!!!! Torturous even! Chevy Chase looks so bloody old now :shock:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Fantastic 4: Rise Of The Silver Surfer - I disliked it immensely.

Shrek The Third - I hated the first one, and the second one was OK. This was my favourite mof the 3, though. It's pretty good.

bought jackass 2 and the prestige of fox box office, haha jackass 2 is too funny, they dont any craziness like they used to but they are still funny

prestige, love that movie, was better at the cinemas though, and not as good when you know what happens, still love it though

McLovin

Staff member
Rat Race...Was inspired by a recent thread to watch this again...The ending, ugh...

Phillips said:
the original Carlito's Way (with Pacino) is an awesome movie.. imo alot better than scarface

the prequel is crap though, utter sh*t

if montana didn't die in scarface and got locked upinstead, carlito's way would of been a perfect sequal

i think depalma can pull off a prequal to the untouchables, it's about real life events and sh*t, carlito's way rise to power is a disgrace to the original

Status
Not open for further replies.