What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Staff member
Harold and Kumar 2 - Some good scenes like the bottomless party. Pretty meh movie all up though...

Alien vs Predator 2 - Saw this at the movies a while back and thought i'd give it a go at home. Forgot how disappointing it was...

Tommy Smith

Referee
Almost Famous - absolutely loved it. The music and characters had me hooked the whole way through.

Requiem for a Dream - was ok. Didn't live up to the hype...came across as abit forced.

AILD

Bench
mother of tears: pretty good...very gorey...gets bogged down in the middle tho.

babel: awesome

zombie strippers: terrible. worst piece of crap ever.

forbiddon kingdom: nice adventure film with some good martial arts, isnt very funny tho.

Rogue - Terrible. About the only interest in this was the betting on who would be the first to get munched and who would survive.

legend

Coach
The Happening.

Very strange movie. I couldn't help but laugh at times. I do like Mark Wahlberg though. Can play a variety of different characters and was more like the young Mark Wahlberg in this film.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
In Bruges. Absolutely brilliant, I'd reccomend it to anyone who liked Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels or Snatch.

Looks like I'm taking the missus to Sex & the City tonight, but somehow I don't think I'll enjoy it as much :(

The Happening.

Very strange movie. I couldn't help but laugh at times. I do like Mark Wahlberg though. Can play a variety of different characters and was more like the young Mark Wahlberg in this film.

Started of promisingly enough, but drifted away and became a little preachy. Would have preferred a few questions to remain unanswered in this one.

The point where Wahlberg says, "When will it end?", I was thinking exactly the same thing. One cad in the audience called out, "Bloody soon I hope".

AILD

Bench
yeah i saw the happening too. was disappointed in the ending. well, disappointed int eh whole film really. i only liked the death scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.