What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupid Stunt

Harold & Kumar 2 - Escape From Guantanemo: Just Harold & Kumar all over again. If liked White Castle you'll like this too. If you didn't... Well your just a sour bastard! :lol:

PJ

First Grade
INdiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls.

Nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be, probably on a par with the other sequels.

McLovin

Staff member
I now pronounce you chuck and larry...Sandler movies are starting to get a bit monotonous imo...

Misanthrope

Staff member
Saw Prince Caspian last night. I thought it was a lot better paced than the first film, and more enjoyable as a result.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Went and saw the new Indiana Jones on a whim. After being discouraged by the reviews of a few friends, I was pleasantly surprised. Sure, the ending is a little cheesy, but it's Indy - so I wasn't expecting Shakespeare.

McLovin

Staff member
Diary of the Dead - Meh. Blair Witch meets Dawn of the Dead...

The Bank Job - Enjoyed it

Misanthrope

Staff member
Deja Vu.

I really enjoyed it. Usually Denzel irritates me, but he was surprisingly endearing in this. Tony Scott is always a good watch, and I was glad the plot went the way it did.

Tommy Smith

Referee
21 - pretty good. solid storyline and entertaining enough. kevin spacey was the star as usual.

Indy 4 - very entertaining which is what you want from Indy. was bloody great to see Ford back as Indy and Shia LaBeouf was a nice addition too. perhaps the only thing missing was a sean connery appearance.

2 True Blues

Coach
Rocky Balboa on Fox. Got about 50 better favoutite movies in my list, but it still makes me emotional. Great icing to the cake that was a Rocky 6 pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.