What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fightingirish69

Juniors
I know Guillermo Del Toro is involved with it, and he makes great films.

You should see Pan's Labyrinth and The Devil's Backbone if you haven't already.
yeah ive seen pans labyrinth... and i'll look up the devils backbone.... both orphanage and pans had a different feel to most foreign feels.. the only one that comes close to the same feel is brotherhood of the wolf

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Finally watched the Final Winter (bought it on dvd)

I was pleasantly surprised.

MC DUI

Juniors
The Signal - Horror movie sort of 28 days later style but lower budget, not too bad but didn't have much of an ending. Some LOL comedy throughout was good though.

City of God....

Damn awesome movie....see it if you get the chance!!!

I was just going to mention this when they were talking about foreign language movies. It's ranked in the top 10 on IMDb and is an amazing movie. Brilliantly done.

Also watched "Beowulf" on the weekend. Great story and it's not hard to see why it has endured more than a thousand years. Impressively portrayed by Zemeckis.

2 True Blues

Coach
Finally saw The Final Winter.

Actually thought it was very average. Should have been more footy action scenes etc.

Liked the old scenes at the start and finish while the subtitles came up though.

PJ

First Grade
Sex and the City. Like an extra long episode, didn't add anything and I thought the series end was a better way of finishing it, but also didn't spoil the whole thing.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
I saw Indiana Jones 4. Didn't particularly enjoy it. Didn't like Shia labouffs character. George Lucas has a way of creating characters that i despise. The ending was cheesey as. For me it just had an overwhelming George Lucas lameness to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.