What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupid Stunt

The Lost Boys 2 - The Tribe: This was a must see as one of the Coreys (Haim or Feldman, not sure TBH) from the original is in it to take up where his character left off essentially. While not a FANTASTIC film if you liked the original you must see it.

Cupid Stunt

WANTED: Had it's moments but didn't work for me. Some nice graphics in it though.

Oh & FELON. Very low budget but I liked it.

Last edited:

Misanthrope

Staff member
This was a must see as one of the Coreys (Haim or Feldman, not sure TBH) from the original is in it to take up where his character left off essentially. While not a FANTASTIC film if you liked the original you must see it.

It's both! :lol:

Shrek 2 for mine. Still awesome.

McLovin

Staff member
The Lost Boys...Name sounds familiar. Is this the one where the kids kill the bloke in the subway and are sent to the centre?? Kevin Bacon was in it i think?

Phillips

Referee
The Lost Boys...Name sounds familiar. Is this the one where the kids kill the bloke in the subway and are sent to the centre?? Kevin Bacon was in it i think?

isnt it the one with Keifer Suntherland in it.. and its about vampires?

i think your thinking of sleepers.

Status
Not open for further replies.