What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVP

Coach

A very odd horror movie with John Cusack and Samuel L Jackson. The acting is very good.

Cupid Stunt

The Forbidden Kingdom: Great movie. Good fight scenes, funny script. Must see if you like Monkey Magic!

Batman - The Dark Knight: Ledger was brillant, I thought the hype may have been due to his passing but no. As for the rest of the movie, absoloute snore fest that went about 30mins to long.

AILD

Bench
the ruins- *spoilers* ...pretty decent film. not great......silly story tho....f**king plants that attack people!!! ffs....sick of these movies.

good gore tho...acting aint to bad for the most part.

Dani

Immortal
Into the Wild.

Quite possibly the most moving and thought provoking film i have ever seen.

nöyd

Staff member
Into the Wild.

Quite possibly the most moving and thought provoking film i have ever seen.

True, left me with somewhat of an empty feeling inside after the ending, I didn't expect that at all.

Dani

Immortal
Well considering it was based on a true story i'm not quite sure where else it could have gone...

I'm going to have to buy the book and read it now i think. Just an amazing story.

nöyd

Staff member
Well yeah I know that now, I didn't look the details of the movie up before I watched it, kinda would've spoilt the ending don't you reckon? lol

Just thought it would get the token hollywood ending, that someone would happen along and save him, turns out they did but were 2 weeks too late.

Very good movie though, Emile Hirsch is definitely an actor to keep an eye on.

Dani

Immortal
I was thinking that the whole time. Sitting there with tears streaming down my face wishing someone would come along.

They did an awesome job with his make up ect at the end. He looked damn scary.

2 True Blues

Coach
Watched Nic Cage in " National tresure 2 ' the other day on fox movies. Not worth the $5.95. I want my money back FOX . ( lol ).

Very good movie though, Emile Hirsch is definitely an actor to keep an eye on.

That's what I thought too. Then he goes and signs on for Speed Racer....

As for recent movies, saw "Happy Go Lucky" with my wife. Good movie and I can't look at my rear vision mirror now without saying En-Ra-Ha. I've met a lot of cabbies in my travels that bear an uncanny resemblance in demeanour to Scott (Eddie Marsen).

Status
Not open for further replies.