What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched Nic Cage in " National tresure 2 ' the other day on fox movies. Not worth the $5.95. I want my money back FOX . ( lol ).

What about his hair? That was worse than Tom Hank's rug in The Da Vinci Code.

I agree with you on the movie too. With the cast listing, it's a pity they didn't invest in a decent script. Ed Harris character was particularly awful.

2 True Blues

Coach

I agree with you on the movie too. With the cast listing, it's a pity they didn't invest in a decent script. Ed Harris character was particularly awful.

:lol::lol::cool:

Yeah. Seen better acting efforts in an 1970 movie than that. ;-)

Shocker.

Generalzod

Immortal

His hair was a lot better in Con Air

AILD

Bench
Big call mate. Worth a look then ??

ummm....let me just clarify, definately not one of the funniest ALL time....lol , mighta jumped the gun a little. But i love the flick, it has a real weird humour, but if your a fan of jon hedder (spelling) then you will like it.

and yeah anything with monty python is f**king brilliant. meaning of life is my fave.

but nap dynomite is worth a look. doesnt compare to monty python :lol: thats like putting a 10 yr old in the ring with chuck liddel ...no conest.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Saw "The Dark Knight" at Imax.

Movie was OK (though with the calibre of actors like Aaron Eckhart, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Christian Bale and Heath Ledger it should've been MUCH better), but the one, true shining light was Ledger - his performance as The Joker was unbelievable. Dare I say equal to, if not better than, Jack Nicholson's portrayal.

McLovin

Staff member
Saw Dark Knight tonight. Thought it was pretty average actually. It lasted about 45 minutes too long imo...

2 True Blues

Coach
Saw "Smokin Aces" the other day. Need to see it again to take it ' fully ' in though.

Will be better second time around in my opinion, and you cant say that about many movies.

Definately worth a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.