What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupid Stunt

MC84 said:
(when Earl steals the laptop and the screensaver comes up)

"hang on, i'll type in "shark" too see if i can make it come out"

lmao, one of the funniest scenes all year...

wait till you see "Barn Burner". Theres a scene where Randy see's a bird (in a bank I think it was) & freaks out. It makes me laugh out loud just thinking of it. As stoopid as this show is it cracks me up. :lol:

For some reason though we dont get them in order. So some stuff doesnt make sense & some episodes have now been given away. We've had 1,2,4,8,9,16,21. Weird.

Season 2 starts Sept 21 in the US.

2 True Blues

Coach
newtownbluebags said:
how about a damn, damn good movie then? :lol: :crazy:

Have not seen that one yet mate, but have you seen Gallipoli with Mel GIBSON. Story about the NEK....Good anti war movie with thanks to the so called empire !!!! :roll: LMAO..........

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
2 True Blues said:
Top movie NBB !!! yet I am an Eastwood fan for sure. Have you seen Un- forgiven ????
Yes seen all Clints work!.....a bloody living legend imo! :D

2 True Blues said:
Have not seen that one yet mate, but have you seen Gallipoli with Mel GIBSON. Story about the NEK....Good anti war movie with thanks to the so called empire !!!! :roll: LMAO..........
I seen it at the flicks when it first came out, what 1981 I think it was and have only seen it maybe twice since then.......;-)

Phillips

Referee
Layer Cake, ordinary movie...didnt expect that ending though :lol:

American History X, great movie

Heat, I almost cried when De Niro was shot in the end :cry:

2 True Blues

Coach
HEAT is " one " of my favourite movies ever. The acting by De NIRO and PACINO is second to none. The movie has a realistic and quality storyline and the acting is awesome from all involved. TOP Movie.............

Recently watched ANDERSONVILLE again............Not bad.......But HEAT is in a whole different ball park for quality acting.........

Cupid Stunt

Snakes On A Plane. Watched it last night & expected dribble due to the hype. Turned out to be ok. Cliches to the hilt but what isnt these days?

Also half watched Barnyard. Another animated movie for the young'uns but adults can still get a laugh.

Seems that kids movies are getting better by the month yet mainstream adult flicks are doing bugger all...

McLovin

Staff member
Just saw "When a stranger calls" and "Cry Wolf". The first was total rubbish and was your typical 90s slasher flick. Cry Wolf was half decent though.

2 True Blues

Coach
Yeah I heard the same mate. was wondering if this time he will be the father and there will be a new younger Indy ETC, would open a whole new world of follow on movies that being the cae. kinda like when CONNERY played his father in the last crusdade movie ETC....

Should be good. Looking forward to it. have the box set series on DVD and they are great movies one and all. :thumb ;-) :cool:

2 True Blues

Coach
Cool mate. You can't go wrong when you have action, comedy, romance and suspense all combined with some treasure hunting as well. Great recipe for popularity.....Bring em on !!!! LOL............;-)

Cupid Stunt

Fearless is awesome. Just like crouching Tiger DO NOT watch a dubbed version, sit through the subtitles. Awesome fight scenes & just a great movie all 'round.

Frederick

Staff member
I saw 'Kenny' last night - absolutely loved it. Best Aussie movie I've seen in a long, LONG time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts