What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 True Blues

Coach
Won't be bothering seein that one mate !!! Although the concept seemed good. Think it may have been better done from the sneak previews that I saw of it........

Phillips

Referee
newtownbluebags said:
Road Kill - Leelee Sobieski........this is a damn good movie! like Duel

if thats the one that was on pay tv the other day..

its not a damn good movie at all :sarcasm:

i saw pirates of carribbean 2 and didnt particularly like it, it was more a build up to the third IMO, rating would be a 6/10 - doesnt touch the first

~Z~

Juniors
Saw miami vice last night at fox studios. Unreal movie. i wasn't expecting much, and I also didnt know it was directed by michael mahn, it really was a great movie. Story line was nothing original but still well put together and entertaining. The acting roles were nothing special, but again Foxx and Farrel both did well i thought. Some of the best audio ive ever heard as well, but you come to expect that from Mahn. The only reason this didnt get 9/10 for me because it wasnt an original concept.

Definatly worth your 10 buks. 8.5 :)

Generalzod

Immortal
KrypnotiK said:
i saw pirates of carribbean 2 and didnt particularly like it, it was more a build up to the third IMO, rating would be a 6/10 - doesnt touch the first

I thought the film was so over rated...

roboshark

Coach
i thought miami vice was crap- hard to understand dialogue on occassions

the sentinel- well worn plot but highly entertaining

am waiting for...snakes on a plane, out soon and a great title!!

les norton

First Grade
The preview for Snake on a plane made me laugh out loud simply because it looks sooo bad.

I saw you me and dupree...Made me giggle. Loved 7 kinds of smoke...

Cupid Stunt

Not a movie but watched all 24 episodes of My Name Is Earl over the last few days. As white trash as it is it is still the funniest most original thing I've seen in ages. 10/10.

Generalzod

Immortal
roboshark said:
i thought miami vice was crap- hard to understand dialogue on occassions

the sentinel- well worn plot but highly entertaining

am waiting for...snakes on a plane, out soon and a great title!!

Samuel L Jackson is back to his Mother f***ing best....

McLovin

Staff member
Cupid Stunt said:
Not a movie but watched all 24 episodes of My Name Is Earl over the last few days. As white trash as it is it is still the funniest most original thing I've seen in ages. 10/10.

Joy is the hottest piece of white trash on the planet. No question...:crazy:

McLovin

Staff member
(when Earl steals the laptop and the screensaver comes up)

"hang on, i'll type in "shark" too see if i can make it come out"

lmao, one of the funniest scenes all year...

Status
Not open for further replies.