What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupid Stunt

Open Water 2. Hated the first one so I have no idea why I tried the second. Same result. Life is now 90mins shorter & a lot less interesting.

nöyd

Staff member
From Dusk Till Dawn - easily Clooney's best effort (seeing as he had bugger all competition)

Seth: "So is my sh*t together or is my sh*t together?..."

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
The Devil Wears Prada, at the behest of my fiancee.

I still feel vaguely suicidal. The movie is basically an almost watchable 2 and a half star chick flick, which is ostensibly tackling some bigger questions. Except, it really falls short of tackling them at all. This was confirmed when the missus told me she loved the movie, and then went on to say how much it made her want to go out and buy new clothes. Pretty much proves the utter self-serving pointlessness of the movie.

hrundi99

First Grade
Big fan of the XMen series but I thought XMen 3 didn't tie up enough loose ends at the end. It just kind of finished...

carcharias

Immortal
Little Miss Sunshine

Best movie I've seen in years.

Bloody funny.

Just go and see it you won't be disappointed.

strewth_mate

Bench
Children of Men - Turns into a bit of a chase thriller but behind all the action (which is extremely well done) it's created a very intriguing and believable universe. Thought it was great really.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
strewth_mate said:
Children of Men - Turns into a bit of a chase thriller but behind all the action (which is extremely well done) it's created a very intriguing and believable universe. Thought it was great really.
This looks to be a great movie!..can't wait to see it! :D

McLovin

Staff member
^ Is that the Clint Eastwood directed film that's in the cinemas?? That one looks good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts