What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoidberg

First Grade
The Prestige. Great movie, but I need to see it again, kinda like the sixth sense, need to go back and look at clues

Cupid Stunt

Little Britain Live: I like Little Britain but couldn't work out how it would transfer to a stage. All I can say is it does & was awesome.

Tonight I think I'll be watching Tenacious D: The Pick Of Destiny. Movie, not just a trib-uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute ohhhhhh. :lol:

Had a Monty Python fest on the weekend - 'Jabberwocky', 'Monty Python & the Holy Grail' and 'Life of Brian'. Still as funny as I remembered.

Watched Terry Gilliam's 'Brazil' last night. Visually stunning, but still very wierd.

Cupid Stunt

Tenacious D: Pick Of Destiny. If you have even the slightest interest in Ten D then go see it. From the opening scenes it was a gigglefest. The young JB is awesome! Best musical since Blues Brothers. Giving Clerks 2 a run for its money as MY fave movie of the year!

Status
Not open for further replies.