What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 True Blues

Coach
Not really a movie but a great doco. Gallipoli, ( stories from the frontline ).

A must watch movie/doco. Ten out of ten !!!!!

Cupid Stunt

Do you work in a video shop bluebags? I've never known someone to cram in 4-8 movies a day on a weekly basis. Plus to get one in before 9am... Amazing! :lol:

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Cupid Stunt said:
Do you work in a video shop bluebags? I've never known someone to cram in 4-8 movies a day on a weekly basis. Plus to get one in before 9am... Amazing! :lol:
:lol: No video store Cupid.....just DVD'S & surfing Foxtel mixed with an unhealthy dose of insomnia! :crazy: ;-)

McLovin

Staff member
2 True Blues said:
What did you think of it ??? . I thought Backdraft was better !!

It was half decent. Although it seemed they just repeated a few scenes with the family over and over (not the burning building scenes). I liked it...

2 True Blues

Coach
That's a big call. I havent heard of it though, is it funnier than say " Somethin about Mary " ??? Now that was a farkin funny movie !!

elyod138

Bench
2 True Blues said:
That's a big call. I havent heard of it though, is it funnier than say " Somethin about Mary " ??? Now that was a farkin funny movie !!

If you haven't heard of it, you need to hire out the original right now.

Cupid Stunt

2 True Blues said:

Yes, FOR MINE, it leaves Something About Mary for dead.

It's a love or hate thing I find with Kevin Smith movies. People dont generally fall into the grey area. Well except Jersey Girl, around the world people all agree it was just a stupid stupid idea... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.