What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Phillips said:
brotherhood (korean).. one of the greatest war movies ever made

I agree, that is such an amazing film.
I was pretty much in tears at the end, and I'm a manly man, man.

Saw "Stranger Than Fiction" yesterday. Very good and very clever. It's refreshing to see a Hollywood movie with a decent script.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I saw "Brotherhood" on DVD, so you should be able to pick it up at some rental store.

Saw The Fountain, very good film, great effects and music, and fantastic performances from Jackman and Weisz. Quite an emotional love story.

McLovin

Staff member
In light of my recent Lindsay Lohan fetish, I slapped "Mean Girls" into the player. Suprisingly decent...7/10

Gangs of New York was another one i saw the other day. Twas ok also...7/10

Danger

Juniors
I watched this movie called young & dangerous the other night, apparently there is a whole series of them, but pretty much, its an asian crime movie, it pretty much tells the story of a couple of triads and their rise and fall, its all subtitled and stuff, but once you get over that, it was an awesome movie, im hoping to track down some of the other ones as i only saw part one.

its linda like the asian version of godfather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts