What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Staff member
lol, what was so craptacular about it zod?? btw, i haven't seen it myself. Probably never will...

Just got through a Rachel McAdams slugfest. I saw Mean Girls, Red Eye, Wedding Crashers which i loved.

MC84 said:
Just got through a Rachel McAdams slugfest. I saw Mean Girls, Red Eye, Wedding Crashers which i loved.

She was pretty impressive in "The Notebook" too.

I watched "A Prairie Home Companion" yesterday. Crap movie, given that there is a lot of yee-hah music in it, but some of the one liners from Harrelson & Co were good for a laugh.

Utey

Coach
Cupid Stunt said:
Russel Peters - Outsourced: Live comedy. Funny, funny Canadian. Truly a witty man... as long as you have an open mind.

I thought this set reallllllly sucked. I much prefered his first set which everyone has a video of.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Footy Legends was good.
Sure the actual footy was a bit lame, but it was a nice little heartwarming aussie comedy.
Wasn't HIlarious but pretty funny.

Finished watching the latest Pirates of the Caribbean which I enjoyed, except for the ending.

I f**king hate movies that are obviously left open for a sequel.

Cupid Stunt

Trailer Park Boys - The Movie: Not quite sure. There was some funny bits scattered throughout but also some really lame & boring attempts at humour as well. Try it again next week & see...

lotti

Bench
Miss Potter and Blood Diamond both were really good and Leo's performance in Blood Diamond is definately oscar worthy.

Cupid Stunt

<UPtheEELS> said:
I thought this set reallllllly sucked. I much prefered his first set which everyone has a video of.

The only thing I thought was a bit odd for him was the attcks he did on the audience. He normally thinks pretty quick on his feet but he seemed to struggle all through this. There were a couple of good one liners but the way he went that Patel guy was almost cringe worthy. Seemed he just wanted to spit his script & go. Still, I found it funny.

The Big White - Don't recall this ever being released here, somewhat surprising when there were a few names in the cast (Robin Williams, Holly Hunter, Woody Harrelson etc). Not bad.

carcharias

Immortal
I saw Evil Angels on fox the other day.
Bloody hell talking about an all star aussie cast.

Possibly the worst attempted Aussie accent in history.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
carcharias said:
I saw Evil Angels on fox the other day.
Bloody hell talking about an all star aussie cast.

Possibly the worst attempted Aussie accent in history.

:lol: cockney with a mix of South African :lol: reminds me of the cop on the beach at the end of Point Break :crazy:

Watched the old BBC series, circa 1981 I think, of "The Day of the Triffids". Still a great take on the John Wyndham classic and I'm surprised that we haven't seen a big screen re-make in recent times (although "28 Days Later" follows a similar storyline).

I'd also love to see a big screen version of "The Chrysalids" (awesome book).

Cupid Stunt

Once In A Lifetime: The story of the NY Cosmos & an overview of Soccer in the states at the time. A great watch whether your a Soccer fan or not. Shows how the seppos love to overcook things in sport.

Opened up the new Alpha mag this morn & theres a review of this DVD in the section at the back. They gave it a 5star rate. I only have a TiVo copy but I'd still give it 4 1/2 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.