What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupid Stunt

School For Scoundrals: The first bit was funny & I had high hopes but alas it dived like an italian soccer player.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Rocky Balboa - Pretty much what you'd expect.

The break-up - Rubbish ( anything with Jennifer Maniston is ).

The pursuit of happiness - Good movie, one of Will Smiths best performances, if not best.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Stranger Than Fiction - rubbish. Boring and overly long.

Employee Of The Month - not hysterically funny, but enojayble. I think it's because Dane Cook and Dak Shepherd are both pretty likable, even though Dak plays the anti-hero.

Mr Saab

Referee
Rocky 6.
I am a Rocky fan, but this was a low low low low low low low movie. I want my 100 minutes back after watching actually.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The pick of destiny Tenacious D, Funny movie some good Cameos by Meatloaf,Ben Stiller and Tim Robbins. If your a fan of there CD's you will love the movie.

Cupid Stunt

Aussie Park Boys: "The most racially violent movie ever made in Australia" is the quote on the front cover from the NY International Independent Film & Video Festival. B F'ing S! I think the Director gives his brother the lead role & between him & the rest of the dickheads in this crapfest they find a way to make Home & Away/Neighbours look like cinematic masterpieces. I can not put into words how crap this movie is. Not one single frame is worth a mention. It's not even in the realms of "so bad it's good" type of deal. ARRGGGHH... STOOPID CRAP!

Russel Peters - Outsourced: Live comedy. Funny, funny Canadian. Truly a witty man... as long as you have an open mind.

Off to the boudoir to watch Jessica Simp... Employee of the Month. :lol:

McLovin

Staff member
Raise your voice...My god, what a shocking film. Now i feel like jumping off a cliff...

-4/10

Status
Not open for further replies.