What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steel Dragon

Bench
Rocky Balboa - Good movie - not as good as R1 not as enjoyable as R3 (I love Mr T.) but on par with R2 and better than R4 and R5

Stranger Than Fiction - I loved it. If you like Eternal Sunshine, Adaptation, Truman Show etc - youll like it

Alpha Dog - Timberlake's first acting gig - does a pretty decent job. Solid movie, thoroughly enjoyed it

The Quiet - A bit of a 'Donnie Darko' clone with a girly spin. Less surreal more thrilling. Not bad - not great.

Waiting - Fantastic! Van Wilder meets Clerks. I went in with no expectations and its now an instant classic for me.

Lord of War - Im a big Andrew Niccol (writer) fan - this is great! Kinda Carlito's Way with Guns instead of Drugs.

Constantine - Keanu doing what Keanu does best. Would've liked a trademarked "Whoa" but what are you gonna do? Im a fan

Last Kiss - Zac Braff (JD from Scrubs) in a romantic drama. I doubt few 'blokes' will enjoy it. Im a big Brenda Blethyn fan though and she stole the show for me. Definitely a bit of a chick flick - and not bad if you can handle them. JD's missus is an Aussie too in this!

McLovin

Staff member
Aquamarine - minus 7/10

shopfront.jpg

Belongs here...

Zoidberg

First Grade
Butterfly Effect 2, not too bad for straight to DVD but nothing on the first.

Suburban Mayhem, mean little aussie film with a good performance from the lead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts