What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AILD

Bench
home sick- a direct to video horror film, acting is pretty much terrible/typical b-grade. but the gore and crazy-ness is pretty good.

Bill mosseley is in it too

watching Deliverance at the moment ... good sh*t

I just checked imdb because the name rung a bell. I've seen the 1971 movie (where else but SBS :lol:) but not the 2008 version yet. I shall though, you can bet on it :)

wow they remade it? ... lol i saw it on SBS many years ago up past my bed time lol what can i say?

carcharias

Immortal
Forgetting sarah Marshall.

piss funny.
I thought it was going to be woeful ....

I recommend this one.
You can even pick up the dvd at the vid shop and your missus will see the cover and think ..yes that looks great.
It is not what she thinks it is.

AILD

Bench
midnight meat train.

not sure when it comes out here....but when it does....go see it. awesome horror.

Seaeaglesgirl

Juniors
Hannibal Rising this movie is really good, give it a watch, then it will give you a more of an insight of him why he did what he did, Awesome movie

Hannibal Rising After the death of his parents during World War II, young Hannibal Lecter moves in with his uncle and his beautiful wife and begins plotting revenge on the barbarians responsible for his sister's death.

movie here http://www.watch-movies.net/movies/hannibal_rising/

stuke

Bench
21 - very average.

Tropic Thunder - bit hit and miss, some good laughs, loved Tom Cruise in it.

Hancock - so promising but lost its way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts