What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

simostorm

Bench
Watched Kill Bill Vol.2 last night. Decent, not as good as the first though had its moments.

Enjoyed thse two movies.. except i remember the ending of the 2nd one
being abit boring.. been a long time since ive watched them though..
watched them once when they first came out on dvd.

Red Bear

Referee
Apparently Kill Bill Vol. 3 has been announced. Who's left to kill? Or would it involve, say, the daughter of the black chick who got killed at the start of Vol. 1 getting revenge on Beatrix?

Ridders

Coach
Scott Pilgrim vs the World. Took me 10-15 mins to get used to it, loved it.

""I have to pee on her." :lol:

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
animal kingdom

can't beleive I haven't topped myself yet since seeing it.

bloody boring depressing slow as all f**k of a movie.

natheel

Coach
saw that meet the morgans the other night on austar...meh some funny parts but typical hugh grant movie....sarah jessica parker sh*ts me in everything she is in for some reason

zombie jesus

Staff member
Where The Wild Things Are - this is now one of my favourites. Took me a little bit to get used to Tony Soprano voicing Carol though lol.

perverse

Referee
this is a repost from a post i just made in the currently active Superthread... but i figure it's probably more approriate and likely to be discussed here:

i watched the movie from Mc's signature today (The Human Centipede)... well yesterday i suppose now.

what the f**k is wrong with our species? who thinks up this sh*t? i'm a seasoned denison of the internet... i can't remember the last time i was genuinely repulsed, yet that movie got to me. it will be interesting to see what my thoughts are after the inevitable second viewing... :lol:. it's hard to say whether i liked it... i love what Roger Ebert said on it -

"I am required to award stars to movies I review. This time, I refuse to do it. The star rating system is unsuited to this film. Is the movie good? Is it bad? Does it matter? It is what it is and occupies a world where the stars don't shine."

it definitely would rate in the top 3 or 4 most disturbing movies of all time... surely. totally macabre, sadistic, repugnant... i can't find enough words. major brownie points to it as a horror movie, though. given that horror movies are made to horrify, it achieved that.

if you are easily offended, repulsed or nauseated then i would strongly recommend giving this one a wide berth. it is genuinely f**ked up and will f**k your brain inside out if you're not suited to watch it. if you arent any of those things... and i mean you're near the opposite end of the spectrum on all 3 fronts, then i'd have to say watch it, just to say you have and lived to talk about it. i don't mean that as a dare or challenge.
has anyone else seen this movie? was anyone else genuinely blindsided by the sheer magnitude and impact of the subject matter, regardless of how absurd? i had no problem suspending my disbelief and succumbing to the horror of this one...

Cupid Stunt

has anyone else seen this movie? was anyone else genuinely blindsided by the sheer magnitude and impact of the subject matter, regardless of how absurd? i had no problem suspending my disbelief and succumbing to the horror of this one...

Saw it a bit ago, bitterly disappointed after all the hoo-ha about how scary/freaky/morbid it was. Found it to be somewhat drab & while the pretence of the whole thing could have worked, it really missed some punch in the more degrading scenes. Although I think I may have mentioned here when I did see it that for the money invested in it, which was apparently bugger all, it is a FANTASTIC movie. Also the whole "100% medically correct" was for some reason a point of chuckle for me.

roboshark

Coach
Saw the latest M.Night shymalan movie called 'Devil'. It is only short at 81 mins but had me for the whole time. About a group of people stuck in an elevator and one of them is the devil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts