What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazzi

First Grade
Watched The Hangover Part II, was pretty funny but was riding on the success of the first one a bit too much.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Our Idiot Brother - nothing special about this, had some laughs, fairly predictable, just a pleasant, easy one to watch.

beave

Coach
TT, why in gods name did you go and see that? It look like utter rot in the previews.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Hangover 2 - followed the exact same formula as its predecessor as im sure most of you already knew. Still pretty funny though

snoozer

Bench
last week or so i've watched-

pitch black
chron of riddick
clerks
one flew over the cuckoos nest

and thor(which was better than i thought it possibly could be)

has anyone seen "the 4th kind"?
a friend has recommended it, said it was a docco that was pretty freaky.

Horrible Bosses- never in my life have I wanted to bang Jennifer Aniston until I saw this movie.

Yep. She went in to full s**t mode and killed it. I never found her appealing until I saw Horrible Bosses.

I hope Julia Roberts never does a role like that because I do not want to be attracted to her.

I am still f**ked up from watching that movie. Most disturbing film I have ever seen.

A bit off topic, but if you want to see it even more f**ked up, watch the South Park rip off called The Human Cent-iPad. Basically they add an iPad to the end of the Human centipede and Steve Jobs sells it as a new improved iPad. Quite disturbing, even for a southpark episode.

Last movie I watched was The Punisher - Warzone, Seriously, the punisher movies are underated hey, probably some of the better marvel movies getting around.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I found the south park version less disturbing. Apart from the concept of the Human Centipede there was nothing original about the film, the way they got captured and everything was a traditional horror film thing. At least the South Park spoof was original and clever.

The second Punisher was awful a true disgrace to an awesome character but the first was cool that's underrated for sure

I watched House of 1000 Corpses last night for the first time in about 10 years, very odd. I like it but it just goes all random towards the end. Devil's Rejects was much better but Rob Zombie should have made 5 films of the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.