What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Bear

Referee
Just watched Marley and Me (having read the book previously). Not really a great movie, child actors terrible, but had it's moments.

Last 15-20 minutes though

edit.jpg

Way too accurate, especially not long after the demise of my own dog

Chook Norris

First Grade
A lot like Love - Male com/rom. Did okay, but the continual changes in time/plot were perhaps a little amateurish. One of those movies where low-expectations are perhaps surprised, so it enjoyed it as a tv-movie to past-time
6/10

maccattack

Juniors
I saw Warrior the other night and walked out of there thinking 'that just might be the best movie ever made' It probably isnt but it had that kinda impact for me. Its a very powerful film and highly recmommended if you havent seen it yet.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Another earth - interesting low-budget movie. Not that much dialogue in this one, but it did allow you to absorb the movie with your thoughts a lot more. Decent 7/10

axl rose

Bench
Another earth - interesting low-budget movie. Not that much dialogue in this one, but it did allow you to absorb the movie with your thoughts a lot more. Decent 7/10

Fairly intriguing. 7/10 as well.

When The Wind Blows. Powerful anti war movie. Would have been even better watching it in 1986.

9/10

Eelementary

Post Whore
I saw Warrior the other night and walked out of there thinking 'that just might be the best movie ever made' It probably isnt but it had that kinda impact for me. Its a very powerful film and highly recmommended if you havent seen it yet.

Agreed 100%. I'm a big MMA fan, but his film blew me away. Amazing flick. Phenomenal.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Crazy, stupid, love - hilarious. The characters were great. Loved the interactions between Gosling, Steve Carrell and the rest of them

8/10

Springs

First Grade
Fair enough. In high school we came up with the concept of another earth mirroring this one right above us where the internet comes from. We're postitive they stole our idea.

Bazzi

First Grade
Just finished watching the Beverley Hills Cop series, never seen them before now. Thought they were awesome, classic Eddie Murphy! And as most trilogies go, the first was the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts