What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

roboshark

Coach
Saw snow white and the huntsman today in gold class. Wasn't bad. One thing is clear to me tho. Charlize THeron is still my number 1 girl!

Frederick

Staff member
Love hot fuzz. Fell asleep before the best bit last night so gonna have to bust out the DVD this weekend.

Frederick

Staff member
Yes mate. It was packed. 2 adults and 2 kids $208 inc food!!
My future sister in law went to the 630 session there with her hubby yesterday. Apparently didnt enjoy either the movie or the experience cause their wine didn't come out til the end of the movie haha.

I've been there twice and loved it both times, although I agree it's expensive as hell!

roboshark

Coach
Well she would of walked in after me coz I was at 415 session. The people serving yesterday were really bad. I've been a fair bit and that was the worst service of them all

Springs

First Grade
Ghost in the Shell - 7.5/10

Loved the themes, story was a bit hard to follow but I complicated it for myself by both listening to the English dub and reading the Japanese-translated subtitles.

andrew057

First Grade
Yes mate. It was packed. 2 adults and 2 kids $208 inc food!!

I was there a few months ago after getting some vouchers for gold class as a present. Thought it was great. Will definitely be going there to see the new Batman movie.

Already Dead.
Good story,with Til Schweiger starring.
Fast paced & enjoyable,with a good ending.(dont stop watching when you think its over).

Drive Angry,with Nicholas Cage & Amber Heard(she could give a 2000 yr old mummy a boner).
Starts off a bit weird but stick with it,very funny,& the accountant is worth seeing .

Frederick

Staff member
Saw Ted on saturday night.

Funny movie with plenty of family guy type lol's
Question: are there any scenes that show vomiting? The missus wants to see the movie, but she also has a phobia of vomiting and can't watch it happen (will make things interesting when we try to have a kid and she gets morning sickness :p)

roboshark

Coach
Question: are there any scenes that show vomiting? The missus wants to see the movie, but she also has a phobia of vomiting and can't watch it happen (will make things interesting when we try to have a kid and she gets morning sickness :p)
Hahah. Don't let her watch team America, world police then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts