What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm actually glad they didn't include the assassination as a scene. The movie wasn't about that, so including it would have detracted from the central message.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Hitchcock

Based on a book called "The Making Of Psycho"

Anthony Hopkins is brilliant in every movie of his I've seen. Other than the Hannibal Lecture series, check out Fracture.

Will check out Hitchcock when I get time - started a new job today.

Mader45

Juniors
The Impossible

Was really looking forward to this but by halfway through we were crackn jokes abt the acting and shit dialogue.

You can watch the as it happened Tsunami doco on youtube which is a million times more interesting, emotional and eye opening.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Saw Django Unchained recently. f**king brilliant. Close to his best work ever, if not the best

LESStar58

Referee
Saw Django Unchained myself too. Was pretty good but nowhere near as good as Inglorious Basterds.

The John Jarratt cameo was f**king gold but Tarantino's attempt ay an Australian accent was pitiful. Couldn't work out if he was Aussie or South African.

natheel

Coach
Saw Django Unchained myself too. Was pretty good but nowhere near as good as Inglorious Basterds.

The John Jarratt cameo was f**king gold but Tarantino's attempt ay an Australian accent was pitiful. Couldn't work out if he was Aussie or South African.

With his accent I think that was the point just being stupid

nöyd

Staff member
woke up at around 2am this morning and the Exorcist was on 9. even with commercials every 5 f**king minutes it still puts the wind up you. modern thrillers/horrors have got nothing on this masterpiece.

when Regan stands on the loungeroom floor, staring at the astronaut, looks at him completely emotionless and says "you're gonna die up there..." while she proceeds to piss herself in front of everyone - f**king cold shivers, even just writing about it

Mader45

Juniors
Bait - that Aussie film abt ppl trapped in a supermarket with great whites after a tsunami.

So bad its hysterical.

Mader45

Juniors
I watched it last night, please explain the shark suit scene to me, my brain switched off at that point

Asian superhero Trolley Man came out to save the day.

Unfortunately he doesnt have the same powers as Aqua Man, so things went a little pear shaped.

BDR

First Grade
With his accent I think that was the point just being stupid

I honestly couldn't tell he was trying to affect an Aussie accent until my friends discussed it on the way home.

Personally I liked the movie, it was typical Tarantino ridiculousness. I thought it was better than Inglorious Basterds, but the ending brought it down a bit.

Saw the trailer for Movie 43 - are the actors in that movie who actually have careers TRYING to kill them?! Looks utterly garbage.

LESStar58

Referee
I saw The Watch myself last night. I didn't mind it and save for Dodgeball, I cannot stand Ben Stiller.

Also watched Ted. Hilarious!

"Stick your finger in the loop of my tag!"

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.