What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

shiznit

Coach
Bumblebee- the best Transformers movie from the very low Michael Bay bar set
After the 3rd one i made a decision to never watch another one at the Cinema....

The more I’m hearing about this film in thinking I’ll go watch it.

Seriously though... the best moment in the entire history of the movie franchise was the first scene of the first film... where the helicopter attacks the army base... it was seriously down hill from that point...

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I’m pretty sure Michael bay saw how well stranger things did with the nostalgic touch and decided to copy it for bumblebee. I’d usually put an unnecessary explosion here but instead I’ll chuck an 80s pop culture reference, huzzah!

nöyd

Staff member
Forgot to post that I saw Aquaman on Friday. Ummm yeah...

I know it is well liked around these parts, but I did nod off. Granted shift work played a part in that, but I also couldn't understand most of the dialogue, it was like there was too much bass, making the conversations (Momoa especially) all blurry sounding and shit.

Just meh

azzah72

Bench
I’m pretty sure Michael bay saw how well stranger things did with the nostalgic touch and decided to copy it for bumblebee. I’d usually put an unnecessary explosion here but instead I’ll chuck an 80s pop culture reference, huzzah!

Bay has nothing to do with it, other than being a producer

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Forgot to post that I saw Aquaman on Friday. Ummm yeah...

I know it is well liked around these parts, but I did nod off. Granted shift work played a part in that, but I also couldn't understand most of the dialogue, it was like there was too much bass, making the conversations (Momoa especially) all blurry sounding and shit.

Just meh

The dialogue was the weakest part of the whole thing so you didn’t miss a lot

Vozzy

Juniors
Just seen 7 Psychopaths the other day. Pretty good violent organised crime comedy with a string of stars. Colin Farrell, Christopher Walkens, Woody Harrelson and Sam Rockwell.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Just seen 7 Psychopaths the other day. Pretty good violent organised crime comedy with a string of stars. Colin Farrell, Christopher Walkens, Woody Harrelson and Sam Rockwell.
I saw this awhile ago, did a select all on my mates hard drive and transferred to me without really looking what’s there and this came up next one day and had never heard of it. Was a nice surprise. Christopher walken just being Christopher walken