What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Saw Shazam on Friday, really enjoyable and funny in parts.

Really enjoyed his Foster family and that whole arc.

nöyd

Staff member
Saw Shazam on Friday, really enjoyable and funny in parts.

Really enjoyed his Foster family and that whole arc.
What age would you say it's aimed at bud? Looking at taking my daughter but don't want to expose her to 2 hours of dick and fart jokes.

Not yet anyway.

Game_Breaker

Coach
What age would you say it's aimed at bud? Looking at taking my daughter but don't want to expose her to 2 hours of dick and fart jokes.

Not yet anyway.

The humour wouldn’t be a problem, the violence maybe

There is one scene that pops out because it takes a dark turn and the violence a little gory

Overall it’s a fun movie

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Not yet anyway.
No mate its aimed at kids. It’s like a modern day Big with a superhero in it. Nothing too scary either.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Vice

Wow. Just wow. Sam Rockwell is the man but just all around awesome. The slightly odd/different narrative style really worked well

Reactions: PJ

Wizardman

First Grade
"Top Secret"....possibly the most underrated comedy of all time. I saw it today after so many years....jokes still very much hold up. I saw some jokes that were new to me in an adult light as well...lol. Val Kilmer's first lead role. Very much a forgotten movie but if you get a chance to see it, please do.
Im right off most American comedy but this is so very well written and the jokes pulled off so well.

nöyd

Staff member
"Top Secret"....possibly the most underrated comedy of all time. I saw it today after so many years....jokes still very much hold up. I saw some jokes that were new to me in an adult light as well...lol. Val Kilmer's first lead role. Very much a forgotten movie but if you get a chance to see it, please do.
Im right off most American comedy but this is so very well written and the jokes pulled off so well.
What phony dog poo?

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Just saw Pet Semetary. Disappointing I thought. A better made movie than the first adaptation but neither as creepy or memorable. Felt like it needed to be longer.
Yeah it was like it was missing a second act or something. Just jumped from setup to the end game rather quickly.

PJ

First Grade
Highwaymen. 7/10. Was OK and I would pretty much watch Harrelson in anything but could have been 20-30 mins shorter.

axl rose

Bench
Escape Room- the rooms were varied/ interesting enough, the characters not so much (besides Zoey). Would recommend the low budget Cube, Fermat's Room or Exam instead.

Game_Breaker

Coach
Now you see me 2 - terrible sequel. I liked the first one, but this one was just too predictable and the plot and unpredictability of the first one was what made it enjoyable

azzah72

Bench
Shazam. Enjoyed the hell out of it considering my severe superhero fatigue at the moment.

I was smiling for the majority of the movie, just fun.

axl rose

Bench
The Silence (Netflix) This movie sounds very familiar. It reminds me of a movie where they were in a place and everything was quiet. Wasted potential 5/10

Last edited:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
A dog's way home.

Can't really give an accurate review of this one. For someone who had to leave a few pit bulls behind in another country that were pretty much my children and lose another while I was there for doing nothing else wrong apart from existing and being her breed watching this one was tough goingyfor me

Latest posts