What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

Abz

Juniors
Local theatre doing double feature of the first two movies on Oct 21 2015, that would be fun.

They should do all 3. Saw Back to the Future part 2 last night, now I want to watch part 3.

It's a big LOL when you see how many epic fails their version of 2015 is:

- CRT tv's still
- Rainbow coloured caps are "cool"
- Jackets automatically fit themselves onto you
- Jackets have air dryer installed
- Shoes automatically fit onto your foot
- Hover board
- Flying cars
- Floating town signs

:lol:

Zoidberg

First Grade
Wouldn't have been a very exciting movie if it was about Marty coming to 2015 to get Marty Jr to get his fat arse off the couch and stop staring at his iPad.

Saw The Martian and Inside Out yesterday. Both very good movies.

Abz

Juniors
Wouldn't have been a very exciting movie if it was about Marty coming to 2015 to get Marty Jr to get his fat arse off the couch and stop staring at his iPad.

Saw The Martian and Inside Out yesterday. Both very good movies.
I wouldn't have anticipated that people back then knew what iPads were :lol:

Seriously though the whole concept of the future in the movie is specifically meant to be pretty unrealistic - the Directors would've made the concept for fun and not based on what they thought would actually be the case.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
They should do all 3. Saw Back to the Future part 2 last night, now I want to watch part 3.

It's a big LOL when you see how many epic fails their version of 2015 is:

- CRT tv's still
- Rainbow coloured caps are "cool"
- Jackets automatically fit themselves onto you
- Jackets have air dryer installed
- Shoes automatically fit onto your foot
- Hover board
- Flying cars
- Floating town signs

:lol:

I'm surprised nowhere else in Wellington that I'm aware of is doing the triple feature actually. There is a drive-in showing #2 only, which would be fun (went there for Home Alone 2 last year which was good times, a few people had the right idea strapping a couch to the back of their ute!!)

Embassy Theatre (which held world premiere of Return Of The King and had a big premiere for either the first or last Hobbit film, can't remember) did the trilogy about 3 or 4 years ago, but I missed out due to overstaying at the afterwork drinks function, arriving at the theatre 10 minutes before start time for crazy long queues. Sad panda.

Abz

Juniors
San Andreas... and thank goodness we don't live in a city (or country for that matter) that has a freaking big fault running through it!

la-me-faults-20150507

Latest posts